🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

New levels, released on 03.02.2021 - start from level 4366

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,771 Friends Moderator

I played the new levels of the current episode today and would like to report on it as a help for players at the end of the map.

Comments

• DieOmimi
    Options

Level 4366 is a Gelee level with three images. It is not declared as a heavy level. It has three images, so a booster doesn't bring much at the beginning.

In the second picture I had 18 moves left, not much for the task.

So I had to use boosters in the third picture, I had 15 moves and couldn't do it.

I could only complete the level with 3 striped lollipops.

I wanted to upload a picture of it, unfortunately it was lost on the way here. Why, I don't know.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Level 4367 is a caterpillar level, not difficult, just an image. I had a good starting position and didn't have to use any additional boosters.

My start shows this picture. To explain. On Wednesdays I always use the double daily bonus and Allen's balloons.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Level 4368 is a caterpillar level, not heavily marked and has an image. I didn't need any extra boosters. Attached my start image:

• DieOmimi
    edited February 2021
    Options

Level 4369 is a jelly level and is marked as heavy. There are 3 Monklings to collect before Liquorice Larry has his. For me it was easier than level 4366, it only had one picture. I didn't need any extra boosters. I opened a treasure chest and got 2 hours of life and 30 minutes of fish.

My home screen:

• DieOmimi
    Options

Level 4370 is not hard to collect, it's Monklings, I didn't need any extra boosters.

My Start.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Level 4371 is a heavy level, there are caterpillars to collect on a picture. Despite the good starting position, not all blockers were dissolved. I had to use 3 striped and 3 wrapped lollipops to make it. 

Beginning:

Under the cotton wool on the left and right side of the picture, cupcakes are hidden in several layers. I had to use boosters. Without it it was not possible, even with two hours of free life.

• DieOmimi
    Options

At level 4372, distribute jelly and not a heavy level, I didn't need any additional boosters. I had a good starting position:

• DieOmimi
    Options

Also the caterpillar level 4373 against Cupcake Carl was easy. I didn't need any extra boosters. I started like that.

• DieOmimi
    Options

At level 4374, 9 Monklings are to be collected. It's not hard. I didn't need any extra boosters and had 6 moves left.

There are 20 moves in total. After a move, it looked like that to me.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Level 4376 is a jelly level, not heavy. We play against the jelly queen. I didn't use any extra boosters.

My start was also good, unfortunately my screen is no longer there. Sorry, but technology is not my thing. 🤷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?