👪 Get the treasure! Learn more about this new jellylicious feature!
😂Let's laugh together! Get a badge and win Gold Bars here!
🏆It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE
👋 Say hi to the Community here
🔍Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
🎨 Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Episode loop

NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 1,548 Level 4
edited March 22 in Discussions

Ok, no need to wait. It's time to announce that we have almost completed episode loop for the first time. Look the picture below:

***This is episode 121***

***And this is episode 229*

The problem is that we want a new background instead of seeing the old one all the time (or week, month, year). Please, DO NOT LOOP THEM. It's boring when always seeing them.

Comments

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 51,629 Sweet Legend

@NamTruong2001 Hi Again, This has happened on most king games were the episode levels loop. This was done by the game studio to free space to be able to speed up the game and add more and different features to the game. Personally i think most people prefer to have more features in the game

Thank you

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 1,548 Level 4
    edited February 4
  • hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 7,181 Ambassador

This post confuses me 🤔

I don't think it should be in the support section.

Help us improve the community

HERE

______

International Corner

ES 🇪🇸. DE 🇩🇪. FR 🇫🇷

Please don't forget your reactions. You all have a reaction from me

🖤💜♥️💙💚💛🧡❤️💜🖤  

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 16,973 Ambassador

What do you say, CM @Lola_Pop

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 1,679 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @NamTruong2001

I have to agree with hechirilla as to where this topic belongs.

However in saying that, I have been considering a discussion relating to this for a long minute. I am working on it but am some what perturbed with some communications tones. I would like it to be interesting and a positive discussion, that is open to conversing an exchange of ideas, with good vibes?

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,576 Level 5

There is one in about 2000 Levels! Truly, I haven't noticed one on the Progress on my Brother's Device till now(I do play on his ID sometimes...), to me it actually looks good to get back the good old designs back!

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here! 🐝

🍮Join the First Ever Weekend Challenge for Jelly right here

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here🦉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.