🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

A Brand New King Game

Options
Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
edited February 2021 in Ideas

How about a completely new King Game?

I was thinking about Mr. Toffee and how he's my favourite character in Soda. Everybody loves it when the Carnival comes to town and the Circus! I love going to the Perth Royal Show once a year! The smell of Candy Floss, Popcorn, Hot Dogs. The rides, clowns and show bags. Side Show Alley and all the games and rides. Agricultural Arenas, Wood Chopping Competitions, Sports Events, Horse Rides and Animal Farms. Balloons, streamers and fireworks at the end of the night!

It could be like a mini olympics of side games where you win badges and points and for those who absolutely need them, gold bars! lol

Whack Rancid as his head pops up, Snow Ball Targets with Yeti, Papa Pear Cannon Blasts, Plant Cropsie and Blossom Garden Show Competitions, Find the Hidden Clue's in Candy Town, Alphabety mini Word games, Pirate parrot Digs for Treasure and Diamonds, RC mini game, Solitare Card Game Stand, Red Rabbit Piano Game, Help the Pet Escape Room, Drach's mini Games, Blueberry Cupcake Bumper Cars......the list goes on...

If you guyz all vote I can set up a "list of mini games" thread for discussion, that everyone can submit ideas for and we all just might get to help one another create an actual King Game.

Imagine that a King Game created by the entire King Community!!!

What does everyone think?

@BlueberryCupcake what do you think? Your theme park idea could be added in here and you could design a "Carnival Town Saga" Map and design bonus rides or wall papers or something for a game app?

@Xarly @LadyRaffie @Spinnifix @hechicerilla @headoperations @alsto40 @MountainMom

41 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?