🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 3826

Options
Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3
edited February 2021 in Discussions

Can you guys tell the gaming developers to do something with this level like replacing the yellow candies with dark purple jelly candies? They’re very helpful. Fish not doing a great job in removing the top isolated blockers which is causes me to have much less skill. And no regular candy falling in those isolated tiles. Just licorice raining down. I watched the all available videos on the web.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,832 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello Jared

The purple colored candies are already available in jelly. Please have a look at the ideas area and vote there. Have you tried the level yourself?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,794 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Jared_Buttry

The level is classified as very heavy on the map. I just tried my 5 lives. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish it. I managed to collect 3 Monklings, the 4th Monkling was just before the collection point. I should have used a booster to collect the 4th Monkling. 

You have to try to make and combine as many specialty candies and fish as possible. I was able to combine fish with paint bomb or candy 3 times. The fishing nets and pink clouds were removed, including the purple blockers. After that, liquorice snails slipped into the vacancies, so that the Monklings did not reach the target in time. I should have bought more moves or used a lollipop. I didn't do either. 

Now the 5 lives are over, I have to wait for more attempts. But I think it's possible to do it without a booster. With luck, a good board and several attempts.

I wish you good luck, they make it.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,249 Level 5
    Options

Oh, I played this level, however, it is a bit hard because of fishing nets and a diagonal line.

You need a bit luck on this level. Use cascades to make color bombs, or coloring (or both), and when you have a chance, combine it with candy fish.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?