๐ŸŒŽ It's World Autism Month! Celebrate beautiful minds and win Gold HERE
๐Ÿ‘‹ Say hi to the Community here
๐Ÿ”Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
๐ŸŽจ Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now ๐ŸŒถ

Time for a bit of light fun in our Community Housemates!!

channie8channie8 Posts: 1,197 Jelly Moderator

Someone sent me a GIF and it made me laugh and I thought, why so serious in Jelly, let's have some laughter around here!!

It doesn't have to be a GIF just something happy!! It's been a big week so I'm here to relax and have fun today!!

This is how I felt when RC wasn't in my Jelly Game this week!!

๐ŸŒป Be Considerate ๐Ÿ‘‹ Be Friendly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Have sense of Humour ๐Ÿ˜Ž Show Patience ๐ŸŽˆ Have Fun ๐ŸŽช ๐ŸŒผ Jelly (RC)๐Ÿญ

Prev13

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 16,284 Ambassador

@Lola_Pop

This is definitely something for you, right?๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‰

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
    ๐Ÿ’“ Where there's a will, there's a way ๐Ÿ’“

ย ๐Ÿ˜‰ One look at my profile would help everyone! ๐Ÿ‘

ย Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

ย ๐Ÿ Player Expert for Papa Pear ๐Ÿฅฅ

๐Ÿงจโœจย 1st year competition from 12.4. - 7.5.2021ย  โœจ๐Ÿงจ

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• channie8channie8 Posts: 1,197 Jelly Moderator

Top of the Morning to you Jelly Housemates!!!

This is my dream car!!!

๐ŸŒป Be Considerate ๐Ÿ‘‹ Be Friendly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Have sense of Humour ๐Ÿ˜Ž Show Patience ๐ŸŽˆ Have Fun ๐ŸŽช ๐ŸŒผ Jelly (RC)๐Ÿญ

G'day Guyz,

I'm in a fantastic mood today as when you catch up with Family, it makes you appreciate the small things!!

I'm going to be an Auntie!! Whoop Whoop!

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 1,767 Level 5

A Falcon UTE? I keep forgetting youโ€™re an Australian.

Some of youโ€™re countryโ€™s Falcons were pretty awesome. I would think the most iconic one wouldโ€™ve been the 73 XB GT

Of course it was iconic because of this one particular highly modified one from your country

edited February 28

Yes definately!! @headoperations Those Muscle Cars are more my brother's style lol

I'm more

and

and of course you can never go past a good Torana!! lol

But of course that's because it's a good attempt by Holden to copy the Ford styling ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

The cult car of the GDR

Very spacious and you got a lot in. A multi-purpose car.

My time in the GDR.

Please move to the fun area, thanks ๐Ÿค—

@Lola_Pop

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

G'Day @Spinnifix

Loving the blue and white one!! Looks like a little zip zip that can go anywhere!!

The tent on top is a fantastic little addition, don't mind a spot of camping!!

Maybe once the changes have taken place and everyone's settled into them a bit all the Community pages might get a clean-up lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, Channie, we clean up the chaos in the Trabbis. That works perfectly.๐Ÿคฃ

G;'Day @headoperations

Well I made it cobber!!! An average Joe!!

Thanks for encouraging me to give it a shot!!!

So I guess my first question as A Game Mod is what do you think?

My second question is what type of comp would you like to see here with regards to Jelly and the RC?

What don't you want to see guyz?

What fun stuff ( I know you don't like counting games lol neither do I)?

(yes I'll see what comes up with tech issues in the RC but give me a minute to breathe first lol)

@channie8

What do you think of polls? You can vote and comment. Wouldn't it be much better?๐Ÿค—

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 1,767 Level 5

Congrats, Iโ€™m proud of you. You came on the scene, and immediately put forth an effort to improve things.

This community needs more members that do that. I think there were a couple good choices made in the announcement ๐Ÿ˜Ž

At this time, I donโ€™t want to recommend any additions to the RC. I feel that it needs to many repairs, before they go adding anything to it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m gonna say a few words over in the official RC thread and the Rants thread about ya. You need a proper intro over there.

Thanks so much for encouraging me to pursue it.

The humour you guyz have, kept me going when I was unsure and you never cut me down and I loved that team spirit!!

G'Day @Spinnifix @headoperations

We seem to be the only ones that ever came visiting here but I loved sharing the pics with you and the words of encouragement came at just the right time :0) Thankyou Both.

@NikolaosProdromidis @NamTruong2001 The Episode threads are great and so are the level ones too. I love how you 3 particularly work well together, even though some vent louder than other's ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ That's what I love about Jelly Crew and Sigh over at the same time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

You 4 have taken the time to speak to me and sometimes often, so you guyz make me feel a bit like this, when I'm here lol

G'Day @DieOmimi you know you always make me feel ;like this, in some form lol

Couldn't get to everyone in one post :0)

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 10,818 Level 5

I can't get to every piece of the paper either, and today events have changed for me.ย  LOL

Member of the Month- February 2021: DieOmimi โ€” King Community

It will be spring, the plants need more water again.

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 9.080
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6.310
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4.565
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3.640
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 2.100
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 2.960
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 510
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 1.260
    • Bubble Witch 3, Level 515
    edited March 11

๐Ÿ˜˜Keep doing my jelly friends. I love you for what you are doing here. ๐Ÿ’“

@DieOmimi @channie8

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.