🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly Crew: Changes to the Point and Level Programme?

Options
Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
edited March 2021 in Discussions

G'Day Jelly Crew,

So I guess you've seen the changes?

You've gone down a level, Up a level or stayed the same?

I won't write a big spiel, just make your comment and I'll try to speak to everyone about their thoughts on it!

Please be nice, I am a human too, If you're exceptionally grumpy in your reply - heads up - I may skip it and go to the next one 😂🥰

Remember - It's not what you say, It's how you say it!! I may not always remember what Everyone says!! BUT I will remember, how you make me feel !! 😎😍💚

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @channie8 yes, I saw it. What shall I say? Titles are nice, nothing more. I've never valued titles. I don't need a title to help. It was nice to be a legend. 

I have seen that there have been many negative comments. Some even want to leave the community. 

I admit that I was terrified when I got the message "You were promoted to level 5". Now "promoted" is not really true. But well, it is now. I have also experienced many changes in real life. But I'm happy that it's always moving forward. I don't grieve for things I don't have. 

I will continue to do what I have been doing all the time. I always look in, answer questions, take part in competitions - which is what you do in a community. You know, in my real life I have a family (between the ages of 3 and 91). I go to work and I want to have fun with my games. This does not change. Maybe in two years I will be able to retire. Maybe then I have more time and can take more care of the game community. 

Thank you for listening to us. I am a very pragmatic person. If I have negative feelings, it's only short. 

There's a saying, I don't know who. It reads: In the end, everything is good. If it's not good yet, it's not the end. 

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @DieOmimi

I love your Avatar lol I changed mine too, so I could look at it each do centre me back to positivity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You chickie are marvellous!! I understand about obligations in that area and look forward to your retirement!!! :0) Keep doing what you're doing!!!!! I appreciate you!! This is how you make me feel when you're spot on :0)

Have a fantastic day Chickadee :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?