👪 Get the treasure! Learn more about this new jellylicious feature!
😂Let's laugh together! Get a badge and win Gold Bars here!
👋 Say hi to the Community here
🔍Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
🎨 Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

When purchasing or getting time limit rewards

MaidenAmericaMaidenAmerica Posts: 8 Level 2

It would be nice to stop the clock when you sign out. Some come very late at night & I have to get up in morning, so I lose them, Bummer!

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,052 Ambassador

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

This question has been asked in every game. In the other games it is rejected because you cannot do it. Because they are free boosters and you get them more often. Since I am told the jelly is different, I don't know if it would be done !!

@channie8

The next player with the white button. I really don't like it !!😔

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,052 Ambassador

I've been told this game has its own rules. The other Sopielen would reject it. Because you can't stop it. Once they are pasrted, they run to the end. It's a clock and you can't stop it either. It continues anyway. That's what I wanted to say. Hope you understand what I mean !!

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 1,729 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @MaidenAmerica

Every Community is "special" in it's own way because each game is different. That is one of the wonderful aspects about these Communities. Individuality! :0)

We each understand those unique things about our Communities as does @Spinnifix , being the Ambassador for the German Area. That is awesome don't you think :0)

I'll leave your vote topic open. Generally it's open for about a month and if not enough votes it'll be closed.

No harm in having a vote though hey! :0)

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.