🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly Arena- changes?

Options
TerryCabo
TerryCabo Posts: 7 Level 2

What happened to winning gold bars if you achieve top 3? Been winning - but no more gold bars.

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Good Morning @TerryCabo,

I'm thinking you are talking about the RC :0)

Would you please provide your Player ID and you can find where to do this here

What device are you playing from and are you playing through Facebook?

Are your accounts synced to your King account. You can find help with this here.

Also have you tried Troubleshooting the basic maintenance steps like clearing your App cache and browser, checking your device storage and are your updates current?

These are the things that are helpful to know before reporting an issue, otherwise it may take longer to get you an idea of what's going on :0)

• momosix
    momosix Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m beginning to really hate this game. Connectivity issues. Constantly. Why can’t you use data? On WiFi still says can’t connect. Ugh

• kaseymunsch
    kaseymunsch Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I wish you would be able to buy power ups with gold bars!

• TerryCabo
    TerryCabo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. I use my ipad. Cache - nothing. Not using Facebook. Since last round of updates- somethings has changed. Today- zero connectivity. Do they think we are stupid when they say no Internet connection? When we all know we are connected..it's just their platform cant support the volume. Oh well- yet we continue to play...lol. Thanks again,

• iAtomxx19
    iAtomxx19 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I can't play versus

• iAtomxx19
    iAtomxx19 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

What's wrong with the servers

• WindRoseGirl
    WindRoseGirl Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Please return the feature that only allowed you to slide back down one level instead of all the way to the bottom if you lose a match. It's such a repeated kick in the gut, it sucks the fun out of the whole thing.

I'm bored with Candy Crush and Candy Crush Jelly. Really, my favorite thing is the competitions. How about just an Candy Crush Arena app, and provide a few different match types?

But yeah - I can't access the game either and each time it's disappointing. I like them for a quick break between my work, and when I can't play it's irritating. Lol.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

@WindRoseGirl

Please see Ideas Area above in top line :0)

Closing due to duplicate post

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?