🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly Saga - How does the music makes you feel?

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Discussions

🌻 New here? Sign up to participate HERE!

🌷 Read our House Rules HERE!

Hello Community,

Music and feelings are deeply connected...and we'd love to know: how does the music in the game make you feel?

And what about the sound effects?

Would you rather hear other sounds, other melodies?

Tell us everything, we're all ears!

👉️ Remember, if your comment is among the most helpful ones, you may receive our King Audio Feedback badge!

Comments

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options

Just like with Candy Crush Soda Saga the music in this game, Jelly Saga, is so pretty sounding and cheerful that it makes me feel happy whenever I hear it. I can be feeling kind of down or sad about something and then I open up CCJS and I hear the sweet, tinkling, pretty music and it puts a smile on my face.

I mentioned in the Soda thread about that music and how I missed the old music when they changed it recently. I disliked the change so much that I shut off the music which I had never done before. And when they switched the music back to the old music I was so happy 😊

All this talk about the music in these games all of a sudden has me worried. I hope it doesn’t mean that the music for this game and the other King games are going to change soon. I think the music is perfect just as it is! 🥰 In fact I love the music so much that I did screen recordings of Soda and Jelly and others so I would always have them 🥰

• Brenda12_
    Brenda12_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I like the music in the jelly game and pet rescue. The Jelly game music, when I first started playing quite a while ago, was fun and keeps the game exciting, still crazy for the game but without the music it takes away from it. Pet rescue music is so soothing, love the music in that game. Please bring the music back in jelly when playing, makes the game so much more thrilling.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,331 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

Like the other games in the Candy Crush family, I love Candy Crush jelly music.

I'm happy, when I play the levels, I turn up the volume to hear it.

You can lengthen the music when you take on Jelly Queen, Cupcake Carl, Liquorice Larry, or a theme for each.

The music on the home screen also like I would not change it at all.

It also includes music from the real championship because I also love it.

There will be no videos of how the music was made for Candy Crush Jelly.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options
  • Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,331 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop A small detail with the pink licorice bow when you hit it or it is destroyed does not make a sound, on the other hand with the yellow licorice bow if it sounds when it is destroyed. Or the studio didn't want it to have any sound like CCS CCF.

Examples in the videos

CCS

CCJS

CCF

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks everyone for responding here.

Questions for you.....

Do you listen to both the music and the sound effects when playing a level?

Since you cannot adjust the volume for each individually, what attracts your attention more - music or sound effects?

I wonder if our hearing picks up one more than the other. For instance, if one person says that the music attracts your attention more than the sound effects, will another person respond different because of their hearing.

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!

• Brenda12_
    Brenda12_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I listen to both, it depends on the level I'm playing. If the level is more thoughtful, slower at reaching the goal, I listen to the music. One of my favorites effects is the pufflers level, the cracking of the frost or ice. On the other hand, I somewhat cringe when I hear the pufflers scurry around, Lol!

If the level is exciting, lots of action, (which I like a lot) with lots of sound effects like bangs, bombs, clanging, and whizzing noises, I listen to that the most.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for sharing @Brenda12_! I haven't paid attention to the pufflers sound effects. I will make a note to check it out when I play the game again.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Elsa I must admit it’s not very often that I have the sound on on any of my games as I’m normally playing whilst watching TV or in bed until the early hours. My husband wouldn’t really like to hear it above the TV or be woken by it in the night 😄 but if I do have the sound on then the sound effects dominate the music, I would prefer it to be the other way round, it would be really useful if there were separate volume controls for each.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?