🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

⭐⭐⭐ All Stars Battle Challenge ⭐⭐⭐

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yep! Lady Sabrina tags Jelly Players on Jelly Community right now! It's not me! @DaniTheOG 😁

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,570 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Lola_Pop @Lady_Sarina @Nix66 I capitulate. From the request I would only have screenshots with 3 stars, nothing else. I have heard "sassy" at least 50 times (I have exceptionally turned on the sound). I didn't manage to capture it on a screenshot. I'm just too slow for that (or my device). LOL 🤷

I wouldn't have been able to present catching fish anyway, because I already finished the event on Thursday. 😜

It's time to recognize Nix as the winner. I do it enviously and wait for the next tasks. 😏

Congratulations on winning! @Nix66 😘

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

HI @DieOmimi

You are awesome!! Thankyou for collaborating with me over the weekend with accessibility. Your feedback was constructive, insightful and very helpful on a topic that is being currently looked into!!😎🙌

Thank You for the Community Spirit you have shown. Not only humility and collaboration but also genuine encouragement and support of others. Along with patience (so much of that over the last few weeks!!) and contributions that really benefit Jelly as a whole going forward!! 👍🙌🥰

You're Game Play talk and Strategic thinking have really made moments of this month, truly exciting and engaging for me. One of the most pleasant parts of being a Mod and I appreciate that!! That Community Spirit of kind and friendly, helpful and collaborative is inspiring. We turned a possible let down into a cool adventure and gained much needed constructive info. You are one Amazing Jelly Sister!!!!!!!!! 🤩💃

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?