๐ŸŒˆ Jelly Graphics Palette 2 - Full on Colour ๐ŸŒˆ

Options
Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
edited July 2021 in Discussions

No Account yet? Sign up here in just a few minutes

๐ŸŒˆ Jelly Graphics Palette 2 - Full on Colour ๐ŸŒˆ

Hey Jellies,

Well it's time for that number 2 and there will be one last number 3 but not today..another time soon.. For now it's the about the saturation of colour sometimes seen in Episodes....Yes we will see yellow and Pink. Also how sometimes it's actually pretty cool too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Black & Brown

Naturally in Larry's Liquorice Lot Episode, we're bound to see black. There's a bit in the first Episodes of this World but in the 3rd Pic we can see a good balance between the Brown and Peach Mountains and the Twisty Marshmallow creatures. We've even got a few moving around and flying upside down! ๐Ÿค”

Darker Pinks & Red

Gotta love Red Velvet Cake and great Icing with Waffer's, in Pic 1. A great concept. It looks great as aWallpaper but for me, even though they bobbed around, it was a bit hard on my poor eyes LOL. Pic 2 was pretty cool though for me. Loved the Cherry Trees and the darker colours here worked for me with the biscuit Houses. I liked this Episode. Pic 3 was very pink though and the Houses a bit weird . The Chocolate Lollipop Trees were not too bad though.๐Ÿค”

Green

Pic 1 looks bright and Happy with the Giant Doughnuts. The Yellow and Purple contrast really well in this Episode. Nice to see the yellow looking good. Even some of the red levels look great against it. Pic 2 was a bit repetitive, with the only highlight to break the Bamboo up a bit, were the shining lanterns and Jelly Cubes on the Race trail. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bold Pink & Purple

Not sure about the first Pic. The treehouse lit up looked cool though. Pic 2 was an interesting Episode. Twas a bit Crazy Cool!! I liked it!!๐Ÿ‘

When Yellow & Pink are a bit intense!

Not sure about you guys but these two Episodes hurt my eyes LOL Even the Flying Purple Sheep couldn't get me past all the Yellow LOL.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Not sure about all the Pink in these Episodes either. I guess it's a great Carnival Concept but so bright in colour!! Loved the Ferris Wheel in Pic 1 though. Pic to was a bit better and the Marshmallow Character in the Teacups and Trees were pretty nifty. ๐Ÿค”

Well that's it for a short minute on Jelly Graphics but we'd love to throw it over to you guys to discuss and tell us what you think about the pics above. Yes there's one more to come on the Darker colours but some of those a pretty alright.....

Instead I'd like to let you know about a thread from the Ideas Area. It was so cool to see it turn into a .......brainstorming Discussion....So we decided to move it to discussions so you all could add some creative and innovative collaboration to develope it further and see what great imagination us gamers have!! It's not always easy to get an idea going and seeing it through but hey.....why not give it a shot!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฅฐ Here's the link to Jelly Stars and hopefully we can truly make it something unique, to reflect Jelly Saga. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฉ

@RachelBieman @Ronda_Sanders @Heidstar @cheers2u @WILLKIMBER69 @Thumper2020 @happyem @RayvenL_ @VVDA @Lil'_Momma @Christie037 @chris0212 @Freddy_ @jabuford @Snailfedex @Taofeekoye @kiyah2011 @Uffe82 @dm1 @mcintoshcourtney @Beams_Jones @tammy77 @james477 @matchorno @lric @lindaz432 @BatmomVA @Menarley @rebaamoush206 @TexasT54 @ChickaDee2019 @Tiatouti @thatgirlGG @lhalha @TalulaRae @KayyB505 @emmsb @pricesafiyyah @cosita7 @smellanie35 @roxana72wild @Taofeekoye @mara200 @AprilEstes @MyGrandmaBear @Sour_Apples @nghecute @VVDA @Queenie23 @Michelanie @oopportgfhfgfgwg @dangermouse_5915 @kristwn853 @newhope1957 @rebaamoush206 @jeannieh @Lerissa @TABBYJO712 @mdesavage @GingerLaBonte @outlander @Freddy_ @Tiatouti @SiReN33xx @klev8628 @Mrsmandefero @pikelake @carla196647 @KerriHeroux @brennant13 @Heshan_G @Moh1977

@neuticles @GlenysB @Nix66 @janeau_owl @Spinnifix @DieOmimi @Sharon_Loose @tinytara1970 @BQN537 @siti_payung @CassD @kiara_wael @CerbeRus777 @aijaziqbal @Allouna76 @NamTruong2001 @Jenplayer @Dracojdh @Andres-2 @Jared_Buttry @grffxprs @mjeffcoats @Connie-19 @Jaak_Anari @Scott93 @Yorben_Goeree @Elsa @donnakessler @RobinCorte @tarin98 @Amy_Hindman @ninjachic75 @peturnea @fabulouskiki @Kcbtyler @Marcella_UX @JaVo_eL_GaTo @Alecsandra @bwalthour @armywife @rebeldoll @Dawn_Brown @QueenJill @FiveStar59 @cracker @travler_girl @zooj @Canddddddyyyyyyyyyy @MDT842 @flew66 @queenshenia @Nosi84 @KETTIEPIE990 @musie @JLC13 @Sinaman @Gville @suzekit @MelindaSue @kimmy1030 @NADINESIWA @Leanna_Allen @Sukanta_Biswas @beansyoo @Laurenciamo @jellystar @usakohope @sameeksha @Elthan @kavidina @pearlyc1p @letmewin @gamgamz2104 @Iffu2 @SBH @carrielee @BICBILLY @Mr_Peely @chan5 @LuluDK @crabapple @EndreUjvari @Purplelife_50 @c78reynolds @lilikoikisses @chaz1986 @user1015 @QueenRabbit @MollyS @CayliesGranna @sarma_palash57 @1509hk1547 @hechicerilla @classych @Pablo_G @Mrs_Leavens1991 @krystie @logger1997 @hyl @123neha @tratelqalam @MiMiDots @bre1313 @rebelchild @fhartell @mickeykyger @ndennison @KarmaPolice @julyahnamcbraxa @gracie8188 @eimmitzurc @tinka1048 @rodrigokinney @talkinboutlola @Ace94 @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e @aautz1 @BarBoucq99 @whiss @maryler @Jilybean74 @tarynleeshae @Anazxo @beckerfix @BMummert46176 @shafer223 @NikolaosProdromidis @Nadia1770 @Krystal07 @42320 @whereishannaa @Stefanie_Keyes @Bookster @candycrushinit @rajdeeptb @PRONeiro @JMag @Pitty_Kitty @Amkenny @bekicrusher @ButterScotchJonz @romanticreader85 @@Sancias @ktrost11 @fishfan626 @NatalieG @MrsBlinkie @NatalieArefjeva @elm12811 @MommaSweed @irishrose0312 @Destiny_13 @MimisBug @95chata @crazyjr123 @GiGiPerry @oliamel @CLEMDOG @cathybaz @mccarty1934___ @Abbeyd26 @Lily_Poulin @TerryCabo @TaraFB @barb1924 @Brillyints @seajay @mldubus @jessy_marcal @PattyRae @Timhung @Lingus @whit113 @christine88 @PummyRaj @lovemybabyjs @Havish @mcbrown @BAWS @DawnScott12 @Chankie @munci19 @aryn @MzHoney @mp36__ @Bossyldy35 @SaraKay0404 @pita28bug @lisaluvs @cjabba @CorbinT @SumWeWin @Cleoandrobyn @RHmarine21 @Jess42079 @dawnprather26 @zzhourglass @Taisueki @Bamablondechick @BoSkully312 @d_d @Rangas @lilronnie79 @chelecrusher @nicolegucci @Riccardob1988 @NikkiJean710 @EMB428 @shadyvenus311 @jacksonlegacyfive @Miche1982 @jsscdodd031 @Channi34 @Fishyfun @bsabrina69 @Suzy_00 @Kdaniel2015 @mar_mar @ItsTrish24 @Gyongyusz @bluelaura177 @Netay75 @David_Wolfson @ljbuckets @Tomatohead70 @Vicky_Renee @rshannon @Deb-5 @katee1959 @Cat-13 @dennylove82 @dawndieck @mosi_47 @chrkiki79 @Shilviya18 @Nell16 @npetrik @bekicrusher

ยซ1

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?