🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Please, I need an answer for “sorry! something went wrong”

Options
95chata
95chata Posts: 741 Level 3

My phone is up to date. I clean caches, bugs, etc etc in my phone. I log out and back in if necessary so please don’t tell me something is wrong with my phone or my app. Very seldom that these issues have happened to me before, until now that are happening too often. I just hope that this doesn’t have anything to do with the recent update of “merging my accounts” that I did because king suggested me to do. Unfortunately I started to notice things after I did that. Things are not working the same as they used to be. Especially that my performance in winning games and matches have decreased considerably. I can’t advance in CCJS and in RC competition I am getting disconnected so many times. Another example: My phone turns off but before that, it gives me a black screen when I am about to win and the opponent makes a move, etc. Again, it’s not my phone or my server. Everything has been working perfectly before.

Just look at the ridiculous way of making me lose my stars. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Don’t you think Studio that this is very unfair and that need to be looked into it? 💁🏻‍♀️

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @95chata

It's great that you've cleared the caches as this is good maintenance. I also recently cleared my old sms msgs and put photo's on usb. Having 2GB minimum storage is also recommended.

I also did the merge and have had no issues so far. Sometimes if the server is under maintenance this can happen as that has to be maintained regularly with so many devices and platforms to cover.

In Quick Links there is also detailed support assistance with troubleshooting your specific device and other tips here :0)

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for trying to help me @Lady_Sarina it’s just that I don’t think that this is the case with me. I have enough GB in my phone. I automatically pay to Apple for extra 50GB every month even do I never use them all in one month. I also erase photos and videos from my Library that I don’t need and text messages to free up space in my phone.

That the server could be in maintenance it’s possible in some cases and in some people’s devices.

In my situation, I can’t accept the theory that it has something to do with my phone or the server because everything is running smoothly on my device. I believe more that it’s a problem with the App.

Maybe million of bots 🤖 with no pictures and no names in the RC game are the ones causing all the caos. Crashing in our games by making us lose connection and then losing the match.

Regarding the “merge accounts” I am just assuming and hoping that this is not the case with me for what’s going on. But it’s good to know that so far it’s working fine with you. Hopefully with me, too. (cross my fingers 🤞🏼Lol)

Thank you, ☀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?