➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!

⭐ Future Contest Feedback Poll ⭐

Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,747 Jelly Moderator

No Account yet? Sign up here in just a few minutes

Future Contest Feedback Poll

Hi Jellies,

We are looking into a different type of contest again in Jelly and your feedback would be appreciated please.🥰

Not too difficult this poll LOL

You've all done so well in the latest comps that I'm sure you've all moved up in levels!! 👏👏

I've given options for the closest bracket to your current level please 😀

🎈Subscribe to Jelly Moderators Tag List here

@neuticles @GlenysB @Nix66 @janeau_owl @Spinnifix @DieOmimi @Sharon_Loose @tinytara1970 @BQN537 @siti_payung @CassD @kiara_wael @CerbeRus777 @aijaziqbal @Allouna76 @NamTruong2001 @Jenplayer @Dracojdh @Andres-2 @Jared_Buttry @grffxprs @mjeffcoats @Connie-19 @Jaak_Anari @Scott93 @Yorben_Goeree @Elsa @donnakessler @RobinCorte @tarin98 @Amy_Hindman @ninjachic75 @peturnea @fabulouskiki @Kcbtyler @Marcella_UX @JaVo_eL_GaTo @Alecsandra @bwalthour @armywife @rebeldoll @Dawn_Brown @QueenJill @FiveStar59 @cracker @travler_girl @zooj @Canddddddyyyyyyyyyy @MDT842 @flew66 @queenshenia @Nosi84 @KETTIEPIE990 @musie @JLC13 @Sinaman @Gville @suzekit @MelindaSue @kimmy1030 @NADINESIWA @Leanna_Allen @Sukanta_Biswas @beansyoo @Laurenciamo @jellystar @usakohope @sameeksha @Elthan @kavidina @pearlyc1p @letmewin @gamgamz2104 @Iffu2 @SBH @carrielee @BICBILLY @Mr_Peely @chan5 @LuluDK @crabapple @EndreUjvari @Purplelife_50 @c78reynolds @lilikoikisses @chaz1986 @user1015 @QueenRabbit @MollyS @CayliesGranna @sarma_palash57 @1509hk1547 @hechicerilla @classych @Pablo_G @Mrs_Leavens1991 @krystie @logger1997 @hyl @123neha @tratelqalam @MiMiDots @bre1313 @rebelchild @fhartell @mickeykyger @ndennison @KarmaPolice @julyahnamcbraxa @gracie8188 @eimmitzurc @tinka1048 @rodrigokinney @talkinboutlola @Ace94 @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e @aautz1 @BarBoucq99 @whiss @maryler @Jilybean74 @tarynleeshae @Anazxo @beckerfix @BMummert46176 @shafer223 @Nadia1770 @Krystal07 @42320 @whereishannaa @Stefanie_Keyes @Bookster @candycrushinit @rajdeeptb @PRONeiro @JMag @Pitty_Kitty @Amkenny @bekicrusher @ButterScotchJonz @romanticreader85 @@Sancias @ktrost11 @fishfan626 @NatalieG @MrsBlinkie @NatalieArefjeva @elm12811 @MommaSweed @irishrose0312 @Destiny_13 @MimisBug @95chata @crazyjr123 @GiGiPerry @oliamel @CLEMDOG @cathybaz @mccarty1934___ @Abbeyd26 @Lily_Poulin @TerryCabo @TaraFB @barb1924 @Brillyints @seajay @mldubus @jessy_marcal @PattyRae @Timhung @Lingus @whit113 @christine88 @PummyRaj @lovemybabyjs @Havish @mcbrown @BAWS @DawnScott12 @Chankie @munci19 @aryn @MzHoney @mp36__ @Bossyldy35 @SaraKay0404 @pita28bug @lisaluvs @cjabba @CorbinT @SumWeWin @Cleoandrobyn @RHmarine21 @Jess42079 @dawnprather26 @zzhourglass @Taisueki @Bamablondechick @BoSkully312 @d_d @Rangas @lilronnie79 @chelecrusher @nicolegucci @Riccardob1988 @NikkiJean710 @EMB428 @shadyvenus311 @jacksonlegacyfive @Miche1982 @jsscdodd031 @Channi34 @Fishyfun @bsabrina69 @Suzy_00 @Kdaniel2015 @mar_mar @ItsTrish24 @Gyongyusz @bluelaura177 @Netay75 @David_Wolfson @ljbuckets @Tomatohead70 @Vicky_Renee @rshannon @Deb-5 @katee1959 @Cat-13 @dennylove82 @dawndieck @mosi_47 @chrkiki79 @Shilviya18 @Nell16 @npetrik @bekicrusher @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@RachelBieman @Ronda_Sanders @Heidstar @cheers2u @WILLKIMBER69 @Thumper2020 @happyem @RayvenL_ @VVDA @Lil'_Momma @Christie037 @chris0212 @Freddy_ @jabuford @Snailfedex @Taofeekoye @kiyah2011 @Uffe82 @dm1 @mcintoshcourtney @Beams_Jones @tammy77 @james477 @matchorno @lric @lindaz432 @BatmomVA @Menarley @rebaamoush206 @TexasT54 @ChickaDee2019 @Tiatouti @thatgirlGG @lhalha @TalulaRae @KayyB505 @emmsb @pricesafiyyah @cosita7 @smellanie35 @roxana72wild @Taofeekoye @mara200 @AprilEstes @MyGrandmaBear @Sour_Apples @nghecute @VVDA @Queenie23 @Michelanie @oopportgfhfgfgwg @dangermouse_5915 @kristwn853 @newhope1957 @rebaamoush206 @jeannieh @Lerissa @TABBYJO712 @mdesavage @GingerLaBonte @outlander @Freddy_ @Tiatouti @SiReN33xx @klev8628 @Mrsmandefero @pikelake @carla196647 @KerriHeroux @brennant13 @Heshan_G @Moh1977 @EOTheGr8 @DaniTheOG @Christianao1985 @rdoersom @fabke @Havish @headoperations

⭐ Future Contest Feedback Poll ⭐

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
Prev1

Comments

• roxana72wildroxana72wild Posts: 18 Level 2

Buna tuturor☕🙋🏼‍♀

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 5,090 Level 5

Here is some valuable feedback on this question.

Not all players have progressed into the higher levels. So, contests at higher levels aren’t fair to all players

However, the players who are at higher levels do not want to scroll back to lower levels. Due to Jelly not being built on an “open world” type of map, scrolling is a pain.

If future contests are going to be based on certain levels, I recommend following what some of the other communities often do.

Base the contest on two (2) separate levels that the player can choose to compete from. One (1) from a lower level, and one (1) from a higher level.

A recent example of this has been the “Beat the Moderator” contests in the Bubble Witch community.

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 66,132 Candy Moderator
    Level 1 - 500

Thanks @Lady_Sarina

Im newbie in Candy Jelly , but hope can join in all contest .

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 19,380 Legend
    Level 1 - 500

Hi @Lady_Sarina

I haven’t progressed very far at all.

But I do try to participate in the contests 🦋🐨

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 2,177 Jelly Moderator
    Level 501 - 1000

I agree with @headoperations and I want to say that an easier navigation to older levels (as in Soda), could be welcome!!! 😃

• CassDCassD Posts: 5,519 Level 5
    Level 1 - 500

Hi @Lady_Sarina - I endorse what @headoperations says. Although I've not reached the higher levels, I appreciate the scrolling problems from other games. Contests with two different levels or without masses of screenshots give everyone a fair chance.

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 21,078 Sweet Legend
    Level 1001 - 1500

I'm working on the 2000 badges.

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,593 Level 5

I am thinking about other contests a bit. If we play with a lower level gap too far, players from the higher levels are not ready to scroll the map because it takes more than 15-30 minutes to reach there in time.

@headoperations @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I want a navigation tool for Candy Crush Jelly, too. But I'm so doubtful a bit that how the studio will handle it. The 3d roadmap is the most wonderful highlight of this game, if they delete all the map like Candy Crush Soda, I am willing to delete this game immediately.

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,593 Level 5

@Lady_Sarina I'm thinking about making contests based on "My Collection", but is it possible to implement? Because not everyone remembers what tasks in those expeditions. :(

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 5,090 Level 5

I would like a navigation tool also.

I don’t know if they would put that much work into it at this point though

Especially if the game is really ending after level 5745 as you expect.

• ElsaElsa Posts: 34,549 Community Hub Moderator
    Level 1 - 500

I agree with @headoperations! If we are getting new community members they might not be that high up in the game yet so even though players don't like to scroll down it's still better to choose the lower levels. Unfortunately, I've given up in helping our GMs when it's level contests. I'm done with those type of contests. After many years of contests here in the community and the frustration of trying to beat specific levels I'm done. You always get the same top winners who enjoy being competitive so they strive to get the highest scores. Since I don't like competing I must apologize and step back from participating. But good luck to all who do enter and enjoy these contests.

• siti_payungsiti_payung Posts: 11,371 Level 5
    Level 2001 - 2500

Here is where I am now at the beginning of map.

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,747 Jelly Moderator
    edited August 20
    Level 3001 - 3500

Hi @Elsa & @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

and not to worry @CassD the comp we are working on isn't designed for those on higher levels to go all the way back to lower levels nor are those on lower levels needing to reach higher ones!! 🤗

I know it can be harder in other games with scrolling back and no "navigating back" button. Jelly doesn't have one either but the good thing in Jelly is that once you do go back, you stay in whatever Episode you are in if you lose a life and are not taken straight back to your current level. So that's one plus for Jelly I guess.

Not to worry though, we've been thinking about this and once all you guyz have voted it'll be easier for us to tweak it LOL Yes @Elsa, I've also noticed that and looking at new things too :0)

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,747 Jelly Moderator
    edited August 20
    Level 3001 - 3500

Hi @NamTruong2001

I just checked my game and for the first time The Collection is missing.

I've completed it and good thing I took screenshots.

Waiting on some other feedback for it though so will see how we go :0)

This discussion has been closed.