🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 194 is too easy!

Options
Goldenswordz
Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
edited September 2021 in Level tips

It has 3 colors but 20 moves! I beat it usually in about 5 moves.

Could someone maybe lower the moves of this level, 20 is surprisingly high.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

Level 761 is fun too! Do you have episode race? I just got it.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,245 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

I don't understand why studio is nerfing those levels, make them too easy without any challenge.

• Goldenswordz
    Options

I agree. Maybe like 10 moves would be fine. Or a color buff would be fine. Do any level designers of this game talk here? I may tag one if so.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @NamTruong2001 and @Goldenswordz

Tis nice to have some easier levels thrown in there every now and again LOL but there's quiet a few challenging ones in higher levels :0)

Perfecting the strategies early on with the Liquorice Swirl Blockers is good practice for later levels LOL

• Goldenswordz
    Options

Still though I would prefer lower moves for a level like this. Makes more sense.

• NamTruong2001
    edited August 2021
    Options

I try replaying previous levels and I see a few levels from level 1 to level 400 are too easy, just 1 to 5 moves to pass them without any challenge. Maybe they are still like that until level 999.

I miss those old versions when players use their skills to complete the level perfectly. Now I see that just swiping and then you win. So boring!

• NamTruong2001
    edited August 2021
    Options

Level 188 could be an example, too. In my viewpoint I prefer Version 1 more than Ver.2 because it has more challenges, but in Ver.2, just 2 moves then you win the level. I feel very bored and uncomfortable with those levels like this.

Version 2

Version 1

• Goldenswordz
    Options

Can I tag a level designer to have feedback on the levels and see if they'll change the moves or add a color?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Goldenswordz

There's no tag but it would be cool to start a discussion on this, as the game team do read around the community discussions sometimes and we pass things on also :0)

I'd suggest a catchy Title that explains the Discussion. It'd be great in the Jellylicious Level Tips Area!!!

You could add a few screenshots to highlight points you'd like to raise and have questions you'd like other members to contribute on. I'd definitely participate in that discussion. Just like you're doing here. Or you could just edit the Title of this discussion :0)

Then I'd be able to refer to that, the community could get in on it and you'd also get points from it and that'll help you level up over time :0)

• Goldenswordz
    Options

Idk, I kinda wanna help design levels in Candy crush saga and Jelly too (soda and friends don't really interest me) but I'd like to do it more as a voluntary role. I don't want to gain money from it or anything. Plus I have no idea how hard it is to be able to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?