1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Discussion About The Levels

Options
124»

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

Level 5054 is HORRIBLE. Stuck in 10 days.

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 748 Level 3
    Options

Hi @NamTruong2001

I was also stuck in that Level for a couple of days until I got tired of it and I felt forced to use two of my powerful boosters “colour bomb and colored candy” together and probably watched a couple of videos because I did run out of lives. Only that way I was able to pass to the next level. 😏

This is my theory: The game developers create hard Levels with the idea of us using our own boosters (or buy more if we run out of them) Also, to watch their videos for free extra lives or boosters if we want to finish passing the Level. They make money out of that. But it’s hard for us to accept it. We just wish the Levels to be easy but again, if they are, King will not make enough money out of that. It’s their business, you know?

I also don’t rule out a theory that sometimes a game can have errors but that’s very rare to happens. That’s why I don’t complain too much anymore because I know they will probably don’t do anything in our favor.

That’s my opinion. 😉

• NamTruong2001
    Options

@95chata Though I know boosters are helpful, but it is against tge challenge. Besides we should stand together to report as much as possible. One human can't do this alone, but everyone will do it with us.

So what are we waiting for?

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 748 Level 3
    Options

Hi @NamTruong2001

Of course! You have my support if you need my help reporting something that is proven to be wrong or very unfair about the game. But like I said, if we can pass a level with the help of boosters, there is nothing wrong to prove to them.

Could you please explain to me what do you mean when you say “boosters are helpful but it’s against the challenge”? I didn’t understand that part.

• NamTruong2001
    edited October 2021
    Options

@95chata

“boosters are helpful but it’s against the challenge”

The challenge means you beat a level without needing any help/boosters.

Of course we can use boosters. It's ok if we use only one or 2 boosters. But if we overuse them for every level, I think it's not called "challenge" anymore. And I hate using them continuously and excessively.

For example, level 80. With 4 colors, you can totally make some combinations to remove swirls and spread the jelly without using boosters.

Like you can see some of my screenshots in my comments about being stuck in a level, my boosters are up to tens or hundreds.

However, it's still my opinion about the challenge and the booster.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?