1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ Royal Ball Fishing with Friends ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฅณ

Options

Comments

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lady_Sarina @NamTruong2001

I like to catch 5000 fishes, but in my team nobody catch 1. I tried and had about 20, but was not finihed ๐Ÿ‹ and didn't got my gold bars I guess.

And I'm at a low level, Jelly is not such an easy game compared with the others (only BW3S I can't play, it's worse).

• aurther
    aurther Posts: 213 Level 3
    Options

oh it coool mondays my jam

• fabke
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Lady_Sarina

@NamTruong2001 Why some only need 150 ๐Ÿณ and my group (are not my friends, I'm new) needs 300 ๐ŸŸ? I noticed it's to late. Nevermind.

I'm a Newbie at Jelly. I tried 3 times and lost gold bars but I wanted to win 1 time (31 ๐Ÿฆˆ). It's a difficult game for me. I maybe also get 150 ๐Ÿ  with a team behind my back. I can also play maybe 6 a 8 times and get 300 ๐Ÿฆˆ, but lose gold bars that I don't have.

Can't you put me next time in another active team of @95chata or @siti_payung or @DieOmimi then I will also do better my best. I don't need their prizes from now, only when we captures them together.

We are with 10 in the team (don't know them), I didn't choice my team. We need 300 ๐Ÿ‹, if some catch 20 or less and some more and 2 or 3 times, but not one in my team won or played.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,642 Friends Moderator
    Options

@fabke when fishing with friends, there are always random teams of 10 players. There's an idea for custom teams. However, this has not yet been approved, so it has not been implemented - as far as I know. @Lady_Sarina can tell you more about it.

The Royale Ball is now only for the celebration of level 5000. Every day a different number of fish had to be collected. Only on the last day, where you are now, there are 300 fish, the other days it was 150 fish. I didn't finish playing the 300 either. The level offered for this was the actual level 5.000. In reality, it wasn't as the map as it was at the event.

Otherwise, you are not alone with your fellow players. In the normal event, I always catch all 725 fish alone. At the Royal Ball I also had little support from my random team.

• fabke
    Options

Thanks @DieOmimi I didn't saw the 1st days for fishing 150.

For fishing 300 ๐Ÿ , it was a though parcour with the nets and biting red shell's at the last game.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

@fabke I am also cannot complete 300 fishes alone. I think there's no link at all to build team fishing. Unless I saw any team that have another player play with him/her.. I believe the team is not functioning at all.

I still struggling to reach 300 fishes. With 11 hours left.. I think I can manage if using goldbar.

• fabke
    Options

Hello @siti_payung thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Next time we are all in the team of @NamTruong2001 is that okay for you @Lady_Sarina?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi and @fabke

You guyz are doing great!. I also had non-active players in one round but this round my team are doing better than me LOL :0)

Yes, we'll check on the progress with that submission and see how we're travelling with it :0)

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,271 Level 5
    Options

@fabke the event ended but now I will explain.

From level 1000 to 4000, or day 1 to day 4, you will catch 150 fish to complete the event. Actually it is the prepararion for level 5000 coming out. On day 5, you will catch 300 fish.

• kittysdaddy09
    kittysdaddy09 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

is this only doable after you reach level 5000?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?