🤓 Let's talk about Jelly features and events

Options
1235»

Comments

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,332 Level 5
    Options
    A new feature

It can be a mastery rank upgrade like this picture I made, the main screen has a lot of stuff and things are better ordered.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

Hi, I don't see Star Chase on the map. What's happening?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Get the Treasure

@Lady_Sarina @Lola_Pop

Thanks Channie

Hi!

I would like it if you could see the end result of the played level longer to take a picture of it. Each device is set differently and I'm not so quick to take a picture with my Android tablet. I have to pull it down from the top and click on screenshot. There isn't this 3 finger combination here like on the cell phone. I have a tablet keyboard. Yes, I could do it quickly there. Only if the keyboard is not used for a long time does the app crash immediately when I click on it. I only play on the tablet most of the time. On the PC it would be a little easier to do the screen shot. I play it a little on PC: Hope the translation is understood. Then I put the German text in the spoiler. It is better.

Hallo! Mir wäre es lieb, wenn man das Endergbnis vom gespielten Level länger sehen könnte um ein Bild davon zu machen. Jedes Gerät ist anders eingestellt und ich bin mit meinem Android Tablet nicht so schnell ein Bild zu machen. Ich muß es von oben runterziehen und auf Screenshot klicken. Es gibt hier nicht diese 3 Fingerkombination , wie auf dem Handy. Ich habe eine Tastatur für das Tablet. Ja, dort könnte ich es schnell machen. Nur wenn dann die Tastatur lange unbenutzt ist, dann stürtzt die App sofort ab, wenn ich darauf klicke. Ich spiele die meiste zeit nur über das Tablet. Am PC wäre es etwas einfacher da den Sceenshot zu machen. Ich spiele es wenig auf dem PC: Hoffe die Übersetzung wird verstanden. Dann stelle ich den deutschen Text noch in den Spoiler. Es ist besser. 

• playingforkeeps
    playingforkeeps Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    A new feature

I selected "New Feature" but all I want is the old Save Misty and similar challenges back. It gave us little side games which I liked.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options
    A new feature

Yes some have the side games still :O)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?