2663:30

2664:31

2670:25

2674:35

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi Everyone,

Yes a completed end of game screenshot is required to show you've passed/ completed the level with a minimum 2 star win...

Also, in Jelly, all contests are counted by clear, visibility to the eye and I will not be using metadata to tally it. If there are discrepancies I will discuss this with LolaPop before announcing winners.

A Tie Breaker will be held if needed for contests.

Contests should be fair yes but fun and good game play strategies are important too, hence no metadata from me :0)

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,144 Jelly Moderator
    Options
  • Princess_Jessica
    Options
  • Princess_Jessica
    Options
  • 95chata
    95chata Posts: 745 Level 3
    Options

@Lady_Sarina

My 2nd. Entry Level 20 = 21 โ€œSpecial candy JB Contestโ€

Entry #3 - Level 23 = 22 special candy ๐Ÿฌ

Entry #4 Level 92 = 24 Special candy ๐Ÿฌ

Entry #5 Level 99 = 19 Special candy ๐Ÿฌ

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 745 Level 3
    Options

@Lady_Sarina

Entry #6 Level 85 = 25 Special Candy ๐Ÿฌ

Entry #7 Level 144 = 18 Special Candy ๐Ÿฌ

Entry #8 Level 188 = 23 Special Candy ๐Ÿฌ

Entry #9 Level 302 = 20 Special Candy ๐Ÿฌ

Entry #10 Level 954 = 18 Special Candy ๐Ÿฌ

• Lady_Sarina
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi Everyone,

our winners are: 1st @95chata 2nd @Heshan_G 3rd @Pitty_Kitty Congrats and well done :0)

and welcome to our newbie who gave this a shot @emilka66emilka66 Well Done and nice to see you in Jelly :0)

Look out for badges and Bars coming to you soon :0)

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Well @Heshan_G

I noticed some posted duplicate pics of the same level. Some forgot to post the completed end level Star win also. Some counted the exploding Candies and some didn't. Some counted the black candies and some didn't. Some counted every single fish even if it wasn't clearly visibly...

So in tallying that up I did it in a way that was fair to everyone...

• Lady_Sarina
    edited November 2021
    Options

@Heshan_G,

Most are familiar with the guidelines, so posting duplicate level pics is reminded to not do but we count only one of them, usually the one that has the most candies.

Some forgot to add the completed star end level pic and I used to give reminders but stopped, as it seemed better received, to not make comments during the contest.....

Next time I can specify not to count Black Candies in Special Candy Comps if that is preferred by everyone.

This is also a good opportunity to say whether or not Colour Bombs or Colouring Candies can be counted, if in the middle of exploding, or not...?

Not everything will go as planned and not everyone will see things the same either....but ...that is always a good opportunity to clarify things going forward to avoid the same thing again. I don't mind discussing these things as they come up and maybe it'd be a good idea not to have a special candy collector competition going forward.......

No this is not personal and I'm not favoring anyone...We are all human and when things like this come up it's good to discuss it nicely and make changes accordingly....I know you didn't post a duplicate but the person posting a full screen of Black Candies shouldn't be penalized either. Those including the exploding Colouring Candies/ Bombs aren't necessarily wrong either...that I didn't cover in the guidelines, coz it's not really been an issue before now....but you're more than welcome to say if you don't want them included in other comps going forward.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?