Options
13»

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 756 Level 3
    Options
    Candy Crush Jelly Saga's Sugar Crush

Hi, @NamTruong2001

Before I cast my vote 🗳 on this, could you please explain what is the purpose or the reasons for this Poll?

Is it a game name changing? A new game? What is it?

What am I voting for? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you,

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,239 Level 5
    Options

@95chata hi. It's just a vote. The name of this elememt in the game is the same.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

HI @Cat-13 yes that is off-topic and would be better in any one of the discussions in the Jellylicious Level Tips area...designed for All Things Jelly Levels related. That is the area that all levels feedback is looked for, when referencing these things to pass on.

@NamTruong2001 has created an easy, "Which out of the 2 do you like best" poll....Playing Crush or playing Jelly....I'd be interested in the outcome also.....Voting in both polls is more than okay, as long as your vote is the same in both areas, then the feedback is genuine....

I will vote in the Jelly one...coz I am a Jelly and don't play crush...It's not a biggy if you only want to vote in one poll either...

It's a happy simple poll topic...Do you like playing Crush or Jelly more?...and then make a vote👍

Thanks Nam for putting out game related content and for the community in supporting it.

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 556 Level 3
    Options

@NamTruong2001 your tips will be too late for this level 5140. I've played it over 100 times 3 days later I'm still on it. Now If my 5 times are up without free turns I stop playing the game. Too frustrating. PLUS It was the LAST one I need to get more boosters. To help my team. Needless to say I didn't get it. AND.... AND.... I might add I should have because I also play it on Facebook as well. But I received no credit for my winning levels.

I know you say calm down. But this game should be calming and fun. Not falsely claiming a level is easy when it isn't. I cannot under good conscience recommend this game once you get to the 5,000 level when asked in the media.

• 95chata
    Options

Voted!

I get it now @NamTruong2001

At first I was confused by the names given on this poll but I do understand now the purpose of this.

I think both games are pretty much the same. But, after the new version of Candy Crush Jelly was launched on mobile devices a few years ago and with the new additions to the game that included Jelly and the battling with the bosses which in my opinion is more fun and challenging, I had to choose Candy Crush Jelly Saga game over Candy Crush Saga. Having two similar games didn’t make any sense to me at that time, that’s why I deleted Candy Crush Saga app from my phone and stayed only with the one I play now. CANDY CRUSH JELLY SAGA 🍬🍭🍧

• 95chata
    Options

Got it! 👍🏼

You will see that I voted twice but in reality it’s only one time. 😉 I guess the system did it automatically because of my two posts on this thread.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?