🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

What’s the reasons for things happening to make sure a player loses?

Options
Juggalo187
Juggalo187 Posts: 12 Level 2

This is the 2nd time that I had an exploding candy start the sizzling looking part of it and that’s all it does until a couple moves later and it explodes once in that single square, why is that? I’ve also had happen on about 5 or 6 different occasions that my opponent makes their move to activate a fish and when it hits the single square 5 blocks fill in for them for the win when nothing else matches in color when it happens nor any of the candies move it just fills them in and says they won!! Why is that?? I can go on and on if the stupidest things to happen to break a streak of mine so I fall just short of the rewards in which I only receive about half of when I do win and I do all the trouble shooting and contacting support only to never get any responses or the missing rewards. But I have noticed that when I did, and won’t again, spend money on the game I had no issues whatsoever for a couple weeks, that’s just the strangest thing. Since no one on the technical side can or will answer can anyone else?

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?