🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

JellyQueen and Licorice Larry levels need to go

Options
daringdede
daringdede Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Ideas Archive

Absolutely no fun to play these levels. I feel like I’m being punished for winning the previous level. Totally sucky games

11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,777 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Yeah, I don't like these duels either. But don't worry, you can do it. Because these characters also help you to pass the level. They are part of the game. It is a suggestion of yours, but not this idea that it will be taken out. Do you have a good suggestion to improve the game? The ideas area is available for this. Maybe you could bring in an idea to improve the duels. That would be great.

I wish you a great weekend

@Lady_Sarina

• ConSyderate
    ConSyderate Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I agree. Take out playing the computer. It always wins and/or takes advantage of my moves. The program makes sure I can’t win. It’s not fun!!!!!!!!

• king8844204848
    king8844204848 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

ditto, I hate those levels. really spoils an otherwise fun game. We should at least have the option to bypass those levels.

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

Buy they were the whole point of the game. CCJS is already unoriginal as it is, why to make it worse?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi Everyone,

Jelly Queen & Larry will make Stripped Candy Combo matches for you but Carl usually avoids those and will make Fish Combo matches. This helps with choosing strategy.

Rather than removing them, do you have more specific suggestions for improving the individual Game Modes for them?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?