🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly queen

Juggalo187
Juggalo187 Posts: 12 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Support

If I’m only allowed a select amount of moves when playing the jelly queen then why isn’t she? The level I’m on she’s being allowed to move

3-6 times every move and as for me I’m able to get specials for extra moves but am only allowed x amount. Being so then I’ll never beat this level w/o buying anything naturally and will not give a penny for this game. These games are so shady it’s comical!!

(Edit by CM: Rude)

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited November 2021

Hi @Juggalo187 and welcome to our Community!

Well, as you say, you are allowed to have more moves in a row, as long as you make special candies, the same is for the Jelly Queen! You say that Jelly Queen has not a moves' limit, but what could it be if she had?

She is just a supporting character on vs levels, as Liquorice Larry and Cupcake Carl!

Everything is setup correctly!

Just think what could be happened on a Jelly Queen level of 15 moves, if she had by luck 15 moves in a row because of special candies' creating by her! The match should be finished without giving you the opportunity to play your moves!

Fortunately, this does not happen, because the main player is you and the match ends when you finish all your moves, or if you reach your target! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?