๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

who am I competing against

Options
chewwy19
chewwy19 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Ideas Archive

It doesn't seem fair that a free user is competing against users that are paying for extra bonus stuff in order to keep playing and win the game. Free users should only compete against free users and vice versa for those that pay

10 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

You mean the arena. The players talk about that a lot. I'll give you Niko for the answer. He knows his way around well.

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

Thank you @Spinnifix! ๐Ÿ™‚

@chewwy19 hi and welcome to our friendly Community!

In Royal Championship every player starts from the same point: Player has 5 tickets to play 5 matches and proceed on! Player gets a new ticket every hour but cannot store more than 5! If player wins goes on and finds chests containing bonuses, including extra tickets! These tickets give the opportunity to proceed more and find more chests!

In R.C there are levels! Each level has it's own badge! 1st and 2nd levels have 3 matches each, the next two levels 5 matches and all the next 7 matches!

If a player looses a match, looses "streak" and returns to level's beginning!

The game gives the option to a player to keep position in the level paying gold bars, so that it is not necessary to replay prior matches in the level! This does not affect points and order into leaderboard!

There are two options more, that may affect the results into leaderboard! When a player plays all tickets and remains with 0 tickets and does not want to wait for 1 hour for the next ticket, can choose to:

• Buy 5 tickets for 15 gold bars or
    • Buy "unlimited" 24 hrs ticket for 49 gold bars to play as much as he/she wants!

As I understood you ask users of unlimited tickets to be into a separate leaderboard and players with free tickets to another!

This is practically impossible and the reason is simple: everybody starts at the same point and then, later in the game, some players, a few players, decide to get unlimited! There is not a certain time point when someone has to get unlimited! Some get it from the beginning, some later!

And not all players get unlimited on all events!

You can navigate into Royal Championship area and read the discussions! I think that many of your questions are going to be answered! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?