🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

No internet

neener67
neener67 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Support

Why is it that Everytime I'm on a streak and ready to win the chest does the game say no internet connection when I have excellent connection? It can not get any better then the 100 % I already have? This game is so fustrating and seems a bit rigged. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 6,335 Legend

Hi @neener67 and welcome to our Community! 🙂

I play R.C. too much and I faced several times the "no internet" problem!

You have to know that for this problem are mostly responsible local connection reasons, related to our device or our opponent's device, or local internet providers!

To avoid these problems you can clear game's cache from time to time! You can also check if there is an update available for the game!

Your excellent connection is O.K. for you, but your opponent may have a bad connection! This causes mostly a game freezing and if you wait fr a while, you win the match! 😉

Try this and I hope that this way you can minimize as much as possible the "no internet" problem!

Statistically I have noticed that this happens to my equally on all matches, not mostly on critical chest matches, keep this in mind! 😉

you can also look here for info and tips about all the arenas available for the R.C.!

You can tag me for any other question! 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?