🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Problem in level 1623

zahrakendouci
zahrakendouci Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Support

There's no place to add the second monkling, I tried reinstalling the game and logging back in but it still stays the same. It's impossible to beat this level...

Answers

• zantor23
    zantor23 Posts: 2 Newbie

i have played this level many times. I get enough orange pieces are to get a second monkey, but no where in the level do I see a box where more monkeys can appear. In my game I see 3 different areas. Never progresses beyond that.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

Hi @zantor23 welcome to the jelly community the video can help you

• zantor23

This is my start screen. Doesn’t have 40 moves and doesn’t look like the start screen in the video.

this is the third section. As you can see no orange box for monkeys to enter.

• Andres-2

Thanks for the screenshots please follow these standard troubleshooting steps first.

- Check for updates for your game and run them

- Check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2GB

- Force close the app and turn off your device completely

- Your device must be turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

After that, check your game to see if everything is okay and you can play again.

I'm going to tag @Lady_Sarina @Nikolaos_Prodromidis see this level

• Andres-2

Checking the level in my game I have no problem, let's wait for the responses of the moderators jelly

• zantor23

Thank you for your help so far. None of those suggestions seemed to have solved the issue.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @zantor23 and welcome!

I haven't reach this level yet, but as I see in your screenshots, there is a problem!

On the other hand, @Andres-2 (thanks a lot!) has not any problem!

I am going to investigate a little more! 😉

• Susie78
    Susie78 Posts: 3 Newbie

Please fix it! It is them same on mine and I’ve been stuck for days - definitely no orange box on third screen and not that many lives

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited January 2022

Hi @zantor23

When this level opens it slides through 3 screens to the first one. This indicates there are 3 boards to complete and so is an Endurance Board. This means it's important to conserve moves through strategy. The Orange Monkling Box you're looking for is on the last board.

There are Black Candies to use to help "explode" the board and create multiple fish matches and candy drops. You just have to be aware of the canons that drop Licorice Swirls.

The trickiest blockers here are the candivores, as they will eat candies after your move, so setting up Candy Combo matches with plan Candies is trickier. under the carnivores are Orange Wrapped Candies.

I've included step by step screenshots and included the Candyvores moves also, so take you time when checking them out. This took 6 tries.

Board 1

Removing the Cupcake Blockers on the left of screen, to drop the Monkling already on the board, to the bottom of that row is the goal. In as few moves as possible. You'll need most of your moves for the last board. Removing candivores will clear space on the board. The second pic is a wrapped candy exploding and the carnivore leaves behind an Orange candy, that exploded also. The third pic shows the match for Black Candy Fish & these took out some Cupcakes and dropped a 4 candy match on it's own. The moves that keep giving and the candivores move candies down also, helping with matches. In pic 6 there's a wrapped candy & making a stripped candy with the purple candy above it, explodes the board, allowing more space & the dropping of more candies, which created another fish combo. Allowing another candy drop to further explode the board, remove cupcakes and keep giving matches from candy drops. Avoid just 3 candy matches wherever possible & go for Black Candy Fish. Those moves "keep giving" LOL 6 moves in total.

Board 2

Same goal. Remove cupcake blockers on the left of screen to get the Monkling to the bottom quickly. 2nd Pic shows the purple candy match at the bottom, which removes some licorice swirls to open up the board & fresh candies will drop (which created fish). Another purple candy match at the top of the board, drops the cyan cadies down for a match, releases a fish & creates a colour bomb from the cyan candies on the top left (removes more cupcake blockers also). The carnivores move drops more candies and collects the orange for you. The move that keeps on giving by taking out more swirls also. The fish take out a candivore on the right also and that explodes the wrapped candy underneath it & sends the purple fish beneath it straight to the Colour Bomb. Clearing the board & creating a Blue Colouring Candy, the move that keeps on giving again. (Pic 13).

In Pic 16 I made the Colour Bomb match & the purple candies on the left dropped to make a fish (taking out a cupcake)& the cyan candies also dropped to make a striped candy. Pic 18 The striped candy is activated , dropping candies that made a the blue Fish at the top of the screen match & take out a cupcake (pic 20) Note that the Colour Bomb is still in play, strategically kept. Pic 21 is the carnivores move. Pic 22 The cyan candy is moved down to create a Black Candy Fish combo. Pic 24 is the Fish created & Pic 23 is the fish removing the last cupcake blocker.

Board 3

This is the trickiest board, as the glass blocker needs to be removed from the top right corner before a new Monkling can be dropped into it.

Matching Candies at the bottom of the screen is a good move, as it results in more candies dropping from the top and creating their own matches. When an explosion happens next to the carnivore, it can take out the Wrapped candy underneath it and remove the glass at the same time. Creating more space & so the cyan candies dropped to match the falling black Candies in an explosion. A Colour Bomb was created from Blue Candies in Pic 8 but not used. In pic 12 a purple striped Candy was made. Pic 14 sees the colour Bomb used to match with the Orange Candy below it & removes the glass from the Orange Colouring Candies on the right of screen. The candies drop to create Black Candy Fish & activate the striped purple candy previously made. In Pic 21 uses the purple fish already on the board. Removing candies to drop Black Candies together, create moves that keep on giving, clear the board & activate the Orange Colouring Candies to fill the last Monkling needed & drop it in the right hand row. The you need to create only matches that will help you drop the Monklings through the string. Fish, fish & vertical striped fish better. (depending on whether you swipe vertically or swipe horizontally to make the match) Once the carnivores are gone, you can match easier and not have to allow for their gobbling, when choosing strategies.

I didn't get the highest score but it did get a pass.

Black Candies are your friend. Removing plain candies around them, to make them drop into a Black Candy Combo, is a top move that keeps on giving. Either opening up the board space, removing blockers or creating matches from the dropping candies. Keep an eye on where they are on the board before making matches. Remember the Wrapped Candies under the Carnivores. Fish will always take out blockers first.

• Andres-2

Hi @Lady_Sarina the level of 1623 susie78 zantor23. They have another version that is impossible to complete, since their captures show 20 moves and the orange box does not appear to create monkling

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?