Hey! Join us!

➡️ Have you passed a milestone level? Come grab your badges HERE!
➡️ Help us decide about the Jelly Summer Look! Vote HERE!
➡️ Need some tips for a hard level? Head over HERE!

Still no championship?

Rachie1972Rachie1972 Posts: 8 Level 2

What is going on King ?! A second week without the Royal Championship? This cannot be a technical error. It’s not fair on those that can’t play it. When will this be back up, could we be given a clear answer please?

Comments

• Leanna_AllenLeanna_Allen Posts: 1,168 Level 3

Guess it's totally closed for me 😭 So sad since I have been playing from day one. @Lola_Pop how are you doing sweet friend?!? 🥰

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 3,351 Jelly Moderator

@Leanna_Allen, where are you? We miss you for a long time! 😀

Today it is closed for me, while I had it last week!

Just waiting!!

• karhwlkarhwl Posts: 2 Newbie

Over a week now and still no arena! But my husbands is working 😡

• quicklimegirlquicklimegirl Posts: 3 Newbie

Still no arena for me either… why? It is honestly the best part of gameplay, and I am sure tons of other players feel the same way.

• LilylolabelleLilylolabelle Posts: 22 Level 2

It’s gone for many players to allow those who have not yet played the opportunity to do so. It will not be back for us for the foreseeable and as far as I can tell nothing is being done about it. I have sent countless emails but it’s like trying to get an answer from a Politician. I think it’s time to look for a new game where loyal players are looked after.

• eaVimeseaVimes Posts: 5 Newbie

I have already begun my search for replacing this game.

Deleting this game permanently once I do.

SERIOUSLY messed up that some people have access and others don't.

Even more messed up that you're not doing anything about it.

• TellerkaTellerka Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 19

I don’t have daily quests and arena is not working more than week. Whats going on?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.