🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I need help can't find were your supposed to ask thanks

Options
Lexi
Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3

So Everytime I play candy crush jelly I believe,

The one with the arena so for months now maybe longer just didn't notice everything saves ok except this time when I finally got first place in the race it wouldn't do any thing, well the point I'm at 54 for mastery points ieverytime I start the game I go right back to level 53it usually takes a game or two to get back to the 54 but if the screen saver or switch screens I go back to it the same lever and so I can't get any higher I've gotten big streak it doesn't recognize it one left the group so just to of us we were at nine to get the next safe I did the whole thing in one go and I had on first turn the first try except like two or so this is the best I've got previous I was stuck on a level for a couple if months I past it and went like a champ I'm not sure if I screen saved or not,

Sorry bout spelling gramer I'm really upset cuz I just lost all that work I bet I was the best this week yesterday

I've wrote this not the same and wrong thread or nobody got back to me can someone help please,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?