🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Someone tell me how do you win? Level 5598

Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 529 Level 3
edited May 2022 in Level tips

Before playing level 5598 As you can see you only have 20 moves. YES THIS IS LABLED EASY😡 You have to go through 5 times hitting the candy eating flowers and the cotton candy and the cupcakes. IF and I mean IF you can get out of the small space your playing.😡

Now after 18 moves. You can't get out. This is with two boosters all day yesterday. Fish and the color bomb... okay?😡

You figure it out??????

Comments

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

@Cat-13 Mine looks like this. SO unfair. (Ignore the level 22, that is a bug.)

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Level 5598 has received an update :O)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,321 Friends Moderator

Hi @Cat-13 the level is now a bit lighter and can be passed without a booster. However, you also need a bit of luck that the right colors fall and the dispensers above drop some special sweets in a short time. Then you can combine 2 wrapped candies and blast a larger field. When the space is no longer so cramped, color bombs or coloring candies can easily be made and combined with special sweets. I repeated the level a few times and won 50% of the time. I could have won more often if I had used lollipops. In the case of repetitions, however, I generally do not do that. Here are some screenshots of me:

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 529 Level 3

Thanks for your help. Now how do you get pass 5835? They want 8 monkies. But you can only make 4 because it takes 5 moves to make one. And too much is in the way. YES THEY MARKED IT EASY😡

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,321 Friends Moderator

Hi @Cat_13, the level is an easy level on the map. However, it took me 17 attempts to pass it without any boosters. The level has only 4 colors, so you can create combinations very well. I had (not always) a lot of color bombs and coloring candies. With it I was able to create good combinations. It eventually brought me to my goal. Here is a parr screenahots. I had to play offleine because otherwise I would have received the daily bonus. but I need it for the new levels that will appear in a few hours. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?