🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

My problems with Pet Rescue Saga.

Options
dianakotori
dianakotori Posts: 69 Level 3

Hello everyone, I haven't been in the community since Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga died. It's been a while.

I've got a few issues with the game. I didn't know Petopia existed, (because I've been playing Bubble 3 :P). So, a few days ago I got this update that showed something suspiciously "Petrescuepuzzley". Like everyone else, I got the Christmas Petopia, then an apology and then the spring one. The catch is, after they said they fixed the bug, I just couldn't play the game anymore. It takes forever to load, and once is there, I get any ofo the notices that appear at the very beginning, click on it and the screen goes black. I am playing on an oldish Android tablet, so I thought that was the reason why it didn't work. But when I went to Google Play, I found out I'm not the only one with that problem.

Now, personally, I don't care about the Petopia stuff. I have been playing this game for many years (almost level 4500), and I like it as it was, with the levels and the beautiful backgrounds. I would also like to have different pets, not only cats and dogs. Seems to me that you tried to make a fusion between Pet Rescue and Pet Rescue Puzzle, but you didn't pick the best things of the latter. :(

Anyway, excuse the rant, I just wish my game to work properly.

Thank you

Diana.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?