🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Let’s just be friends

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3

One day, Kimmy was sitting down on a swing at the bottom of Jenny’s treehouse. She saw Jenny jumping from one mountain to another.

”Wow, she has good agility,” Kimmy thought, “I don’t know why I should judge her.”

Kimmy tried to do the same thing as Jenny, which of course, was jumping off the swing and onto the mountain. Unfortunately, Kimmy fell down and she gripped the rocks in the mountain, now suspended into thin air.

”Help me, I can’t climb!” Kimmy screamed.

Jenny heard Kimmy’s screams and came to her rescue. Jenny fell from the mountain and onto her balloon.

“That way,” Jenny pointed out.

Kimmy lost her grip and she fell off the mountain. She cried hysterically like a banshee but Jenny managed to catch her.

Kimmy started gasping for air like a fish out of water, then said, “I don’t know what to say. Thanks. I could’ve fall to my death if it weren’t for you.”

Jenny winked and they drove back to the treehouse. Jenny told Yeti, Jellybean and Tiffi about what had happened and the three of them clapped and praised her.

”I’m so, so sorry Jenny. I shouldn’t have underestimate you,” Kimmy apologised, “You’re a brave young hero.”

Jenny raised an eyebrow, and Kimmy giggled.

”Speaking of hero,” Yeti said, “the Royal Championship invited you to participate in a jelly match tomorrow and we will all be your supporters.”

Jenny was in high spirits and felt merry. Yeti showed Jenny a dress he made for her and that made her ecstatic. That night, Jenny jumped in bed and did a somersault. Tiffi and Kimmy could not sleep because of Jenny’s excitement.

And so this happened….

Jenny’s rival — King Community (NEXT STORY)

Let’s go and see Jenny — King Community (Beginning)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?