🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I’m not childish

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
edited May 2022 in Off-topic

“I’m sorry for pushing you Jenny. It was a total accident,” Tiffi apologised to Jenny.

Jenny stared at Tiffi with fury in her eyes and yelled at her, “ You could’ve killed me you know!”

Yeti tried to calm his niece down but she was still upset. Tiffi felt guilty and hung her head down in shame.

”Jenny, I brought you some chocolate cupcakes. I know you love them,” Jellybean told Jenny.

Jenny’s frown turned into a huge smile as she charged towards the cupcakes on the table. Kimmy stood there, rolling her eyes while Tiffi still felt ashamed of herself.

Jellybean, Tiffi, Kimmy and the two yetis gathered at the table, chatting while indulging in chocolate cupcakes, cookies, eggless vegan cakes and tiramisus Yeti praised Jellybean for making the best chocolate treats and she could not help but blush. Kimmy, however, could not stand Jenny acting like an angel towards Yeti and thought Jenny was a jerk.

”Childish,” Kimmy blurted out.

”I’m not childish!!!!” Jenny retaliated back, “In fact, I’m am different from other nine-year-oldies.”

Kimmy laughed and she and Jenny broke into a huge verbal fight. Tiffi, Jellybean and Yeti tried to settle the dispute between them when they realised that it may take some time for them to get along. Yeti tried to comfort Jenny by giving her another cupcake.

“Sorry Yeti. I think Kimmy has never mixed around with anyone yet. It may take time,” Tiffi thought.

Yeti accepted her apology but Tiffi’s face was flushed red.

She patted Kimmy on the shoulder and whispered, “Try not to insult Jenny.”

Read more here —> Let’s just be friends — King Community

Go back to the beginning Let’s go and see Jenny — King Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?