🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 5803 A Spit in the face. :(

Options
Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 556 Level 3
edited June 2022 in Level tips

I don't know why you changed your format that everything can be done on 20 moves.

As I and others was explaining to people who have noticed the change, not only is your game not fun anymore, but you made it so frustrating so no one can recommend it.

Please, look at this. I'm down to one move, and I will be hitting the quit button more times than playing.

You have to get through the cotton candy, the cupcakes and the squiggly lines in 20 moves!!!?? It's virtually impossible. Forget about getting the fish, they do nothing.

The spit in the face, when you do get your daily boosters they go in spots where you could have make a five or a four. So you keep hitting the quit button until it stops doing that.

If you use your own boosters the color booster as well as the ball booster it goes in opposite directions. It doesn't help you at all. So why should anyone buy any boosters if they don't work for you?

I hope you will take in consideration of your players.

In stressful times such as these people need to find an outlet of fun and you have taken that away.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?