🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Secret out

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3

Jellybean walked towards the table where the book was placed on. It was a diary.

“Wow! I didn’t know my bestie had a diary,” Jellybean told herself.

Jellybean flipped through the pages of the diary. Most of the experiences and memories Jenny wrote were quite shocking. But one of the experiences shocked Jellybean to her core.

“I’m not sure what happened to my biological parents when I was a baby. I used to think my uncle, Yeti, is my father. But one night, Jelly Queen told me something shocking. There was a war when I was born and neither one of my parents survived. That really broke my heart. Since then, I’ve never told a single soul about this.”

Jellybean suddenly forgot how to speak. Biological parents. War? Died? All the thoughts from Jenny’s diary were racing in her mind. Jenny walked into the room with the two cupcakes but when she saw Jellybean holding her diary, she dropped the plate of cupcakes.

”W….W…What are you doing?” Jenny stammered.

Jellybean showed Jenny the page about the superpower thing. Jenny panicked. It was difficult for her to tell the truth to Jellybean but since she trusted her, she decided to tell everything to her.

”Please, please. Don’t tell anyone about this,” begged Jenny,

Jellybean promised to keep Jenny’s secret and not tell anyone about it.

🍫🧁🍫🧁🍫🧁🍫🧁🍫🧁🍫🧁🍫🧁🍫🧁🍫🧁🍫🧁🍫

The next day, Jellybean was walking to her room in the Community when she overheard a group of CMs talking about something.

”Jenny’s biological parents are dead? I didn’t know that,” one f the CMs said.

Jellybean was shocked. They were talking about Jenny behind Jenny’s back. In fact, everyone in the community were talking about Jenny’s secret. All of a sudden, a pink light appeared and a shadowy figure was moving. No, no, no! It was Jenny. Her eyes were flaring with anger and she gave everyone a death glare. When Jenny approached Jellybean, she flung her pink jelly straight at Jellybean’s face but it miss by an inch

”How can you do this to me Jellybean?!” Jenny screamed, choking on her tears at the same time, “I trusted you, you traitor!”

Traitor? What was Jenny talking about? Why was she acting crazy?

”Jenny, I promised you. I didn’t do it,” Jellybean answered.

”Oh really? Then who did it? The sky?” Jenny shouted in response and pounced on Jellybean.

As the two of them broke into a wild cat fight, some of the community people ran away like scared rabbits while the rest tried to pull Jenny and Jellybean away from each other.

”You’ve made such a horrible mistake, Jellybean! You’ve lost my friendship and trust! I don’t ever want to see you again!” Jenny screamed and ran away like a lunatic.

Jellybean walked away and slammed her door shut. She laid on her bed and started to cry like a banshee. She and Jenny have never fought like this before and she was sure that she would never tell a soul about this. Who could have done something like this? Jellybean then made a decision to travel through the cloud kingdom and ask all the characters there.

Continue to see who she asks first —> Monklings — King Community

Beginning —> Jenny vs. Jellybean — King Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?