🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

SAVE PROGRESS

Options
JORGECABALLEROMTZ
JORGECABALLEROMTZ Posts: 1 Newbie
GOOD DAY, I NEED TO CLOSE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT, HOW DO I SAVE MY PROGRESS, TO USE IT WITH THE NEW ACCOUNT?
THANK YOU

Best Answer

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JORGECABALLEROMTZ and welcome to our Community!

As I undestood you want to close your facebook account and use your new account for Jelly! I am not sure if you can do it directly! There are some options!

I suggest two solutions:

1. If you still have access to your fb account but you want to close it for some reason, you can delete everything into this account except games and you can keep it using it only for the games. You can change your fb username as well! If it is not so convenient to you to have 2 fb accounts, one for games and one for all the rest, we go to option 2!
    2. You can sync your facebook account with a King account and then you can use the King account to enter the game. You have to create a King account first! Then you can sync your facebook and King accounts! After deleting your old fb account, you are going to have only the King account. Then, there is an article that describes how you can transfer your saved game from King account to fb! Here you have to take care that the old fb account info are not in your device any more!

I suggest first to create and try connecting with the King account, to see how it works! Then you can transfer your data to your new fb account!

Some interesting articles about problems connecting to a facebook account on various devices are here!

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JORGECABALLEROMTZ and welcome to our Community!

As I undestood you want to close your facebook account and use your new account for Jelly! I am not sure if you can do it directly! There are some options!

I suggest two solutions:

1. If you still have access to your fb account but you want to close it for some reason, you can delete everything into this account except games and you can keep it using it only for the games. You can change your fb username as well! If it is not so convenient to you to have 2 fb accounts, one for games and one for all the rest, we go to option 2!
    2. You can sync your facebook account with a King account and then you can use the King account to enter the game. You have to create a King account first! Then you can sync your facebook and King accounts! After deleting your old fb account, you are going to have only the King account. Then, there is an article that describes how you can transfer your saved game from King account to fb! Here you have to take care that the old fb account info are not in your device any more!

I suggest first to create and try connecting with the King account, to see how it works! Then you can transfer your data to your new fb account!

Some interesting articles about problems connecting to a facebook account on various devices are here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?