🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

The picnic is coming to an end

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Off-topic

The day comes to a happy ending and it’s time to pack up everything. Yeti is keeping an eye on those chocolates in the basket and sneaks over to take a chocolate dipped strawberry. Of course, he picks up the largest that he could find. 

Jenny goes over to him and gently smacks his hand.

“Uncle Yeti, are you trying to sneak some candy?” Jenny asks. “Don’t you think I can’t see you out of the corner of my eye sneaking over there? What am I going to do with the uncle that I love the most?”

Jenny gives her uncle a hug and a big huge kiss.

“You know how much I love you right,” says Jenny. “I don’t want to see you getting sick or causing damage to your digestive system because you don’t watch your food intake.”

Yeti feels guilty and puts the strawberry back.

Hugs and kisses as they all say their goodbyes. Tiffi tells them that she will check in with everyone later on to make plans for the fireworks.

Tiffi, Mr. Toffee, Jenny and Yeti head on home. 

When they arrive at Tiffi’s house Mr. Toffee unlocks the front door and they all go inside. Yeti, Jenny and Tiffi head on into the living room to relax and chat. Mr. Toffee goes into the kitchen to put the leftovers into the refrigerator.

“Dad, are you coming back in here”, Tiffi asks. “Let’s talk about the fireworks for tomorrow.”

The four of them start talking about who might be joining them and also if they should get to the park earlier.

The front door opens and in walks Kimmy. Tiffi and Jenny run to the door to greet her. They are both so happy that she’s joining them for the fireworks tomorrow.

The girls go into Tiffi’s room and all that you hear is chatter and giggling. Girls will be girls!  

A couple of hours later Mr. Toffee knocks on Tiffi’s door telling the girls that they need to get some sleep and then he goes to his room and says goodnight to Yeti.

Continue reading - Today is the 4th of July!

Start at the beginning – Once upon a time in the Cotton Clouds ………….

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?