🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Time to have some fun!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Off-topic

Time passes quickly and even though they show up a bit early Tiffi is surprised to see that everyone is already there.

Elsa has started the grill and put some food on. Jenny goes over to the cooler to get herself something cold to drink. 

Misty sees Tiffi just sitting on the edge of the blanket looking sad so she goes over to find out what’s going on.

“Tiffi, why do you look so sad?” asks Misty. “We’re going to have a fun day today, even though not everyone could make it. Who is joining us tomorrow for the fireworks.”

Tiffi looks up at Misty and tells her that she’s feeling a bit down because Chewy wasn’t feeling well yesterday and can’t make it to the picnic today. She is concerned because he had a fever so she decides to give him a call.

“Hey Chewy, how are you feeling?” asks Tiffi. “I’m here at the picnic with Elsa, Red Rabbit, Misty, Jenny, Yeti and my father. We miss you here but hope that you are feeling better today.”

Chewy tells her that he woke up feeling better and no fever. He is going to take it easy today because he wants to join them for fireworks tomorrow. He asks Tiffi what time and where will they be meeting tomorrow. 

“I’m not sure yet what our plans are for tomorrow,” Tiffi says. “I’ll get back to you later on tonight with all the details.”

Tiffi is so happy that Chewy is feeling better. It’s now time to be happy and have some fun with her friends and family.

Continue reading – The picnic is coming to an end

Start at the beginning – Once upon a time in the Cotton Clouds ………….

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?