🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Picnic Day!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Off-topic

Bright and early the next morning the girls are awake ready to start the day. They walk into the kitchen and find Yeti preparing the coffee. Mr. Toffee is in the shower.

“Girls, what would you like to eat for breakfast,” says Yeti.

Jenny wants some pancakes and Yeti thinks that’s a great idea.  Hmmmm…… pancakes with chocolate chips. He goes in search for a bag of chocolate chips and gets very excited when he spots it in the cabinet. A big grin comes to his face as Jenny shakes her head in wonderment that her uncle always manages to find his favorite food.

“Tiffi what time are we meeting everyone at the picnic?” Jenny asks.

Tiffi tells her that Elsa, Red Rabbit and Misty will be there around 1:00 so that gives them enough time to pack up the food. 

Breakfast is done and now it’s time to get dressed and then pack up the food. Tiffi is totally surprised to see that her father made a basket of chocolate goodies for the picnic. Oh no, looks like Yeti might be taking an afternoon nap!

“Jenny, look at what my father brought home!” exclaims Tiffi. “We better make sure that your uncle doesn’t eat too much of it because then he’ll end up sleeping away the entire afternoon.”

Jenny shakes her head in agreement and leaves the kitchen to get dressed.

Tiffi’s phone rings and it’s Misty calling.

“Hi Tiffi, what time will you be at the picnic?” Misty asks. “What would you like me to bring?”

Tiffi shares the meeting time and tells Misty that she has everything covered. She tells Misty that Chewy won’t be joining them today because he wasn’t feeling well yesterday. 

“We’ll check in with Chewy during the day,” says Tiffi. “If he is feeling better today he wants to join us for the fireworks tomorrow. I’ll see you there in a couple of hours.

Continue reading - Time to have some fun!

Start at the beginning – Once upon a time in the Cotton Clouds ………….

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?