🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Time to relax and spend some time together

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,699 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Off-topic

Less than a half hour later they arrive at Tiffi’s house.

As the three of them walk inside Mr. Toffee is in the living room looking at his watch.

“This darn watch isn’t keeping time,” sighs Mr. Toffee. “Oh hi guys, how was your day today? Yeti, my buddy, come into the kitchen with me so we can talk about what’s been going on with you. Tiffi what did you buy?”

Tiffi tells her father that they are going on a picnic tomorrow so she thought it would be easier to buy everything tonight instead of tomorrow. Mr. Toffee grabs some bags out of her hand as he walks towards the kitchen.

Tiffi and Jenny sit down on the couch to plan who is going to join them at the picnic tomorrow.

“Elsa is definitely joining us,” says Tiffi. “Kimmy won’t be here until tomorrow night so she won’t be at the picnic but will be with us for the fireworks on Monday. Misty, Red Rabbit and Chewy are joining us tomorrow. The others are too busy doing summer things but might be able to join us for the fireworks on Monday.”

Tiffi’s phone rings and it’s Chewy calling.

“Hi Tiffi, I’m sorry but I won’t be able to join you tomorrow,” Chewy says. “I think I’m getting sick. I feel dizzy and I have the chills.  I didn’t check my temperature yet so don’t know if I have a fever. I’m better off staying away from all of you and just trying to sleep it off tomorrow.”

Tiffi feels bad that he can’t join them but promises to call him during the day to see how he’s feeling.

Now it’s time for the girls to set the dining room table so they can all sit down to eat. It sure smells good in the kitchen. 

After they finish eating and cleaning the kitchen the girls go into Tiffi’s room to chat and the guys go outside to take a walk.

“I’m so happy that you are here my buddy,” says Mr. Toffee. “I am joining you guys tomorrow for the picnic. Yes I closed the store for the day and that’s fine because I’d rather spend time with you.”

Continue reading - Picnic Day!

Start at the beginning – Once upon a time in the Cotton Clouds ………….

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?