🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Yeti and Jenny are very happy to be in Candy Land

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Off-topic

Just then the front door opens and in walks the delivery man with the package. Mr. Toffee is with Jenny in the back room.

“I’ve got it,” says Yeti. “I’ll sign for the package.”

After signing the delivery man’s paperwork, Yeti decides to check out the chocolate candy that his buddy has on the shelves. Mr. Toffee comes back into the front of the store and he sees Yeti examining the chocolate.

“Yeti, don’t worry about the candy,” says Mr. Toffee. “I have a basket full of chocolate things that I’m bringing to the picnic tomorrow.”

Yeti smiles at his BFF and walks away from the shelves. 

When Jenny walks back into the front of the store Yeti tells her that they have to get back into the hot air balloon and go land it somewhere else. 

“Come on Jenny, ‘let’s get back into the air balloon,” says Yeti. “We can’t leave it sitting on the street blocking traffic. We’ll catch up with you later buddy.”

Mr. Toffee tells them to land the balloon behind his house in the open field. 

Good idea!

As Jenny and Yeti walk towards their hot air balloon Jenny calls Tiffi to find out where she is.

“Hey Tiffi, we’re here,” says Jenny. “Where are you?”

Tiffi tells her that she just got home after helping a couple of players with their levels. She is now at home waiting for her. Jenny tells her that she’ll see her soon.

Continue reading - Hugs and kisses among friends        

Start at the beginning – Once upon a time in the Cotton Clouds ………….                                                       

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?