🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

My Funny Jelly Saga Story #3 created by Diamond Lim! 😄

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator

** One day, I have buying new sassy gift in King's Store, then I wanna to give gift to Allen and make his sweet surprise. So I hope Allen will love it! 🎁❤️😄 After that, Licorice Larry see my sassy gift and look like really cool gift! 😍 Licorice Larry wanna to ask me! **

Licorice Larry : Oh! Look at your back there! Someone needs your help! 👀

Lim (Me) : Huh? Where? (While I turn my head back) 😕

** Then Licorice Larry steals my gift while he runs away quickly! And there is nobody needs my help while my gift has stolen again. So... I feel a little bad again, Whatever! I will buying another new sassy gift to give Allen and become more cautious on next time again! 😁 **

** After that, I go to Allen's Home then I give sweet gift to Allen and make his sweet surprise. **

Lim (Me) : Hey! Allen! I wanna making sweet surprise for you! 😄

Allen : Wow! Sweet! What's sweet surprise for me?! 😀

Lim (Me) : Tada! Here is a gift for you! 🎁😄 Then you open it! 😄

Allen : Wow! It's so many sweet candies and lollipops! I love to eat all of them! Thank you so much! 🍬🍬🍭🍭😄

Lim (Me) : You are welcome and it's my many pleasures! 😄 Alright! I want going back to my home now! See you later again! Stay safe, healthy and happy! 👋😄

Allen : Okay! See you later again! I hope you too! 👋😄

** While a moment, Licorice Larry steals my previous sassy gift while go to hide in the quiet place. 😁 Then he open it... it's so handsome but... tiny boy's outfit. What his shame! He cannot wear it as this outfit is too tiny and tiny boys like Allen, Nutcracker ... can wear it only. So he will be jumping angrily and throw it so high (Poor Licorice Larry same like Cupcake Carl too)! 😡 **

😄 The End 😄

What do you think this funny story? 👆😄

@Lady_Sarina 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?