1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Players ideas for weekend challenges

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Princess_Jessica πŸ‘‹πŸ»

I think collecting the most treasure chests in the Royal Championship would be a fun challenge. πŸ₯°

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,356 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you and I like the idea. It was mentioned before about RC and I'm thinking this is going to be a popular idea😊

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,785 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Princess_Jessica thank you @Lady_Sarina for tagging me.

I totally love colour bombs/colouring candy and purple candies, it would be great to involve RC too.

There will be many that have already achieved the weekend badge, maybe it should be tiered like other King games, with a winner a five wins, and another at 10, each tier with a badge. This would encourage more players to participate if there was something to win.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,356 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your ideas and I feel you are right about players. Most of the players are already in the hall of fame and therefore are not interested in playing due to not having anything to win. If we could get this idea out to the studio and have them look at this and maybe approve allowing for something to be awarded to a player for winning the weekend challenge then I know more players would get interested in playing. Thank you so much for your idea and maybe it will help get something rolling for the weekend challenge 😊

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Princess_Jessica πŸ‘‹πŸ»

I definitely agree with @Racoon7, ❀️ more players might participate if the Jelly weekend challenge was tiered. Maybe you could even host a Jelly champion of champions challenge one day. πŸ€©πŸ˜‰

I just saw @Nikolaos_Prodromidis comment. I look forward to seeing his ideas regarding the RC too. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

With that said, I still have a few more ideas to share with you. 😁 In addition to collecting the most treasure chests in the RC, you could also do who has the highest RC win steak and who can fill the entire RC match board with jam the most amount of times.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hey Everyone,

Nice to see you all conversing here & coming up with some suggestions! Love it!πŸ₯°

Whilst we are looking into RC being included in Jelly Contests, most will be in the RC Area with @Nikolaos_Prodromidis as he is the Mod in that area & please be patient as we work on these. There's lots to do lol

Also just a heads up, The Jelly Game Team don't run the Weekend Challenge & the All Stars Battle will be there for the Hall of Famers also, especially now there are a lot more names in there, since the last time holding it. It will be in rounds though, so again please allow time for planning that.

Glad the black candies are liked as much as I like them and am looking forward to being able to participate in some Jelly Contest now, with you all πŸ€—

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,754 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the ideas @Erika0811!

Highest win streak is easy, because it can be confirmed only by one screenshot!

Highest level/ badge is also interesting and a "beat the mod" could be in RC! πŸ‘

@Lady_Sarina, I am with you waiting for a black candies contest! πŸ˜€

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,406 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Lady_Sarina

Hello @Princess_Jessica

Play levels that have an odd number example (5-33-1567)

Pick up any candy on the board (yellow, green, orange,)

Beat the bosses but only the levels that have black candy

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,652 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Princess_Jessica πŸ‘‹πŸΌ, thanks for the tag @Lady_Sarina I’m new to CCJS and I’m not sure what challenges were completed, but here are a few ideas.

Play five consecutive levels, get 3 stars on each and the scores must increase from level to level.

Play even levels and score can only be even numbers. Play odd levels and score must have only odd numbers.

4Let’s play dominoes - play every other level, consecutive level, or 5, 10, or 15 levels. The last number of the first score has to be the same as the first number of the next score. (A)27456 (B)69834. or the first two numbers can add up to the last number. (A)2745”6” (B)”42”9834. 1st score ends with 6, 2nd score starts with 42 (4+2=6).

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Andres-2 they are really amazing ideas, I've not seen done before in Jelly!

Awesome creativity!πŸ€©πŸ’«

Hi @MiladyR I've not seen the even numbered levels played in Jelly either! Great idea Love it!

The higher up the board you are & when closer to the end of an Episode, the harder it would be to get 3 Stars in a row, especially if you've not got daily boosters & boosters at the same time to help. Something to factor in but love you've been brave enough to put the idea out there! I admire that!

The bolded suggestion sounds interesting, though a little logistical.

Looking forward to discussing all the suggestions here in Jelly meets with Jessica. There might be an All Stars Battle coming & I'd like to think about some of these suggestions for that also...especially the more difficult final rounds...

@shafer223 any ideas to add Jelly Brother?

Keep the suggestions coming everyone....this is a really great conversation!πŸ₯°

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?