🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

GB in the RC

Options
Xxander
Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
edited November 2022 in Support

Dont know of this is a probleme....

Most of the time i use GB for unlimited time.

The 24 houres unlimited stops? Sometimes I get some time left, sometimes i dont.

So why doesnt is stop at the end of a tournement? And starts again at the beginning of a New start? Sound only fair in my mind?

Yesterday i didnt get time left, earlier last week i did get remaining time.

My writing english isnt great, so i hope you Will understand ;)

I scrolled the forum for a awser, but didnt find it.

Thank for redding and/or taking time to awnser.

Grtz Xander

Best Answers

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Xxander!

Normally, if you buy 24 hours unlimited and the event finishes before time expires, you have the rest of the 24 hours available for the next event! This is the situation according to my experience!

• Xxander
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thats what i tought....

Normaly , during the week, it's fine.

Last week i lost my lifes from monday. And started at 0 on wednesday.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Xxander!

So, you lost some hours on Monday! The only that I can think is that you purchased unlimited ticket less than 24 hours before event's end on Sunday and some hours remained!

Unfortunately the Monday hours are being counted, regardless if R.C. is not available! They are not "transferred" to Tuesday's event! So it is not suggested to buy unlimited on Sundays less than 24 hours before event's end, because some hours are going to be lost! Unless if this is the player's choice, knowing that this is going to happen!

If something else happened, please inform us to know!

Answers

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Xxander!

Normally, if you buy 24 hours unlimited and the event finishes before time expires, you have the rest of the 24 hours available for the next event! This is the situation according to my experience!

• Xxander
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thats what i tought....

Normaly , during the week, it's fine.

Last week i lost my lifes from monday. And started at 0 on wednesday.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Xxander!

So, you lost some hours on Monday! The only that I can think is that you purchased unlimited ticket less than 24 hours before event's end on Sunday and some hours remained!

Unfortunately the Monday hours are being counted, regardless if R.C. is not available! They are not "transferred" to Tuesday's event! So it is not suggested to buy unlimited on Sundays less than 24 hours before event's end, because some hours are going to be lost! Unless if this is the player's choice, knowing that this is going to happen!

If something else happened, please inform us to know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?