🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

If I could snap my fingers 🤌 and.. I would... 💫

Options

Comments

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,272 Level 5
    Options

If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak English.

If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be a handsome guy.

If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change my money not to borrow to my sister.

If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I wish in 2023 I get healthy, no get any disease.

If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I wish in 2023 I can go to church.

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,804 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello Racoon and thank you for your kind words. Yes, you can work on yourself. This is only possible if you can leave the environment. That was the best thing that happened to me.🤗

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Princess_Jessica

If I snap my fingers I would change the world instantly. I already showed it here in the community. Unfortunately there is not much to see. I'm honest.

• Jessjim
    Jessjim Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey hope all is well

• Spinnifix
    edited January 2023
    Options

It was also discussed here if something could be changed earlier. I had an ugly situation with my mother and it could have turned into great violence. In this situation, my head immediately turned on without even thinking about it. I stayed calm and said it in calm words. "If you do that, I can't guarantee anything". I was 35 at the time and she wanted to hit me. Because she didn't get what she wanted. That was the point where I finally moved out because I was never allowed to move out. No, I'm a realist and I don't go back to the past to change anything. No, I always say: everything has a reason why it happens like this. I had often thought about this situation later and had to stop. It drove me crazy. Thinking about what ifs doesn't work. You can only steer the situation you are in right now and use it to make a difference for the future. As it was in my situation. If I had let my mother hit me, I don't know what would have happened. That's what drives you insane. If you think about it. Then my future would have been different. Maybe I would never have come here. I am different and a deep thinker. That's what makes me. I wanted to share this. I like to share this to think about it.

I just wanted to say: You should accept it as it is. Please don't drive yourself crazy.

Thank you for reading!!!

All the best

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    Options

If I could snap my fingers and make a difference, I would snap my fingers and stop the war.

If that didn't work, I would snap my fingers again to stop the war.

I would do this many, many times until I reached this goal.

And I do it. I am doing it now. I do it every day. Now I snap my fingers, arms, legs, eyes, brain, money, actions every day. I click everything I have to stop this war.

So "click" now millions of people in my country.

And we will definitely achieve our goal.

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak English fluently and Filipino. This goes well in my school that I have learning to figure out.

If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be the friendly player and show the best moments in the year.

If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change my life and I could have been better enough to get up higher.

If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I’d like to stay good health and get better

If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d do things make better in 2023, so I can go to the London that I wanted to travel.

🙃

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

If I could snap my fingers I would.... keep track of things better

It's what comes to my mind

I have lots of daily planners, but I still miss things 😅

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

When will this end and get our badges? 😉

EDIT; never mind. This reaction gave ne the badge 😘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?