Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Hi
starting a game I always send lives to friends. I never receive lives even though the friends I have do send them and I cant find how to make more friends.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi everybody!
As it is mentioned in many threads here in Jelly area, the only way to add friends is with facebook!
I understand that all players want friends to send them lives!
As for me, I try to play my 5 lives as better as I can and then I try to do something else!
I think that the 5 lives that the game gives, are enough!
I'm beginning to think that cheating at these games too
ya right me either! WHY? and I can't add friends unless I friend people who are playing the game either. how do I know if it's somebody who's trying to hack me?