🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

DEATH OF CANDY CRUSH JELLY SAGA!

Options
DaddyCool007
DaddyCool007 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello my Jellylicious friends ☺️👋🏼😉

Hoping you’re allll well

Im a long time player, but this is my first thread I’ve ever started.

And I felt compelled to do so, as I feel as though I’m slowly watching a game that I love die a terrible, terrible death, which is heartbreaking and I can’t understand why those in charge would be letting this happen atall?!?

I have a great affinity to these games and am currently feeling extremely sad about what I feel is the death of Candy Crush Jelly Saga.

Let me explain why to yous all my friends and then see if you can empathise with my argument!

Firstly, getting rid of The Royal Championship was one of the biggest mistakes ever … for alot of people it was one of the main reasons they played the game and has probably caused many to not even bother playing atall now!

Secondly, I also play alot of Candy Crush Soda Saga and on that game there are soooo many opportunities to add friends, win Gold Bars, win Lives, Hammers, Striped and Packeted and also Spotted and Coloured Candys. At the moment Soda Saga are running a Battle Ships type game where you can regularly win a bunch of prizes, they’re also running a Batular Prize Ball Treasure Hunt where every few levels you again win a bunch of prizes which even increase the further you progress, there’s the Prize Board where you and two others need to achieve 4 in a row for another bunch of prizes, there’s a Weekly Contest where the top 3 who pass the most levels get bunch of prizes, there’s a Candy Quest where you complete tasks and win a bunch of prizes, there’s a collect the most Yellow Candys where you can also win a bunch of prizes, then every Friday there’s a fantastic team game where you play loads of levels to bake 3 cakes and again win loads and loads of prizes … and finally there is also a really active social element where you can add loads of friends from all over the world and virtually never run out of lives … it really is a fun and exciting Soda Saga to play … in fact it’s brilliant!! 😎🌟👍🏼

Yet now, in our Jelly Saga, besides winning the race (only first place) for a couple of Gold Bars and the odd treasure chest (which seem to have almost disappeared) for only one or two candies and then there’s the silly Star Chase (which is totally pointless) for just one little prize, if you’re lucky … there’s nothing … absolutely nothing!?! Then compared to the amazingly goodie ladened Soda Sage, I’m afraid it really has become an absolute joke … so mundane and lacklustre … and unfortunately so extremely boring tooo!!!

Also, even the chance to watch a couple of videos at the end of a level and get 5 extra lives and a Spotted Candy seems to have vanished all together?!? Leaving us feeling frustrated, deflated and mentally constipated!!

What has happened to our beautiful jellytastical game!?

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?