Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Why am I getting the daily boosters at the end of my 5 lives or the middle instead of the beginning of the new 24 hr period as always
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to our sweet community 👋👑
Did you make sure you don't have any updates available. I have also had this problem before I just kept clicking on events or closing out the game and reopening it until I got the daily boosters before I started my play. Let me get some help on this while I'm doing that please check to make sure your game doesn't need updated and that you have strong wifi connection. Thank you for joining the community I'll be back with something to help in a bit 🤗💕