Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I recently started playing Candy crush the latest Jelly. How can I find friends and teams. I have some on 3 f my games but not jelly. Could you please help me through the process of finding some. I am not very IT clever. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to our lovely community I hope you enjoy yourself while here as for friends unfortunately at the moment the only way to add friends is to login using fb and add any of your fb friends (who play jelly) to your friends list hopefully soon we will have more ways if adding friends added to the game but in the meantime I'm so sorry fb is the only way 😊
Hi @suzanne1_ and welcome to the community. You have come through to the pet section, but don't worry, I am going to tag the jelly mods @Princess_Jessica @Nikolaos_Prodromidis to help you and we will get your question moved over 🤗