🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(FINISHED) Complete 6 week's of Quest

Options
Princess_Jessica
Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,224 Jelly Moderator
edited August 2023 in Contests

Hi dear jellies!! 👋

I'm back with a new, challenging competition. While celebrating pride month 🌈 I thought we would do a 6 week Quest 😍

🪅 How can I participate, what are the rules?🌟

• There are 6 quests. (Quest 1 will be shared below👇). Then each new quest will be shared weekly.
  • You need to complete all the quests to win a collection of badges.
  • Quest 1 is now available to complete. You have until the end of the competition to complete all quest.

Now Quest 1... Rules are🤔

• You can play new levels or old levels can be replayed.
  • Each level may be repeated and played more than once.
  • Please post your screenshots in the comment and also add how many Pufflers was collected in total and also a grand total!
  • No old screenshots allowed!
  • Please add your initials or username or other unique mark to identify the screenshot(s) as your own!

The goal in this quest is to collect 25 Pufflers. 

You can collect Pufflers by playing release the Pufflers levels. You must have a total of 2 screenshots. One as the level starts, showing how many Pufflers are to be released. The second one showing the level was won. It must show your avatar, name, score, and the word next below Jenny. Do not cover your name or the word next. Please add a total of pufflers collected to each comment.

Please only post 1 entry per comment!

See example below👇

🌺What can I win? 🌻

Every player who successfully completes the quest will win this beautiful badge, which was created by @Snow_Rider.

Badge number 1👇

The badges will be rewarded automatic. If you do not post the correct screenshots it will be revoked. There is a badge to be earned as follows:

• Week 1 collect 25 pufflers get a badge
  • Week 2 -collect 50 pufflers get a badge
  • Week 3 -collect 100 pufflers get a badge
  • Week 4 -collect 150 pufflers get a badge
  • Week 5 -collect 200 pufflers get a badge
  • Week 6 -collect 250 pufflers get a badge

But wait! There's more. At the end of the competition everyone who at least successfully collected 25 pufflers and earned the first badge will be in for a random draw. 10 lucky winner's will win 30 gold bars each in their game 😍

10 player's 30 gold bars! ✨

⏳ Dates: 🛎️

You have time until July 31st, 2023 at 5 p.m. CEST to participate.

🌺🪻🎋Have fun! 🌺🪻🎋

Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?