🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1741

Options
Jemizme
Jemizme Posts: 4 Newbie

I need help with level 1741. Apparently there are different versions. I have only seen the version with 35 moves, collect 2 monklings. The version I am playing has 20 moves, collect 4 monklings. What do i need to do to beat it?

Best Answer

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,566 Level 5
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for tagging @Snow_Rider 🙂

Hi @Jemizme and welcome to our Community!

I navigated back to replay level 1741! As you can see, I won the level woth 3 stars, but this happened several mpnths ago, maybe in the middle of 2022, maybe earlier.

The level is a monkling level and I have a double fish bonus:

You have 20 moves and need to collect 4 monklings:

It is not easy, because a lot of orange candiesneed to create a monkling. After 10 moves I have created 1 monkling and another one is almost ready, but I have zero collected:

Completing my 20 moves and 1 monkling collected, my team gives me 3 moves more:

After this I have tospend gold bars to buy moves:

Continue playing collected one monkling more:

The game asks for more gold bars:

I decided not to continue the test, because I have the results:

The level is possible if you buy 2 - 3 times extra moves or if you have the "watch an ad" feature available for extra moves or if you have a lot of boosters to use! 🙂

• Pre - game boosters can make the difference, if you have all three of them! (Colorbomb, Coloring Candy and Double Fish)
    • Allen's Journey is also a great helper and I suppose that I had it when I first played and won the level! I also had the 3 pre - game boosters described above! I think that I bought extra moves only once!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?