πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

πŸ’»On the PC please improve!!! πŸ–₯

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend

There are different devices where you can play the games, unfortunately not all devices have the additional movements. I'm playing with Windows 10 on PC and there are no extra moves and chests there. I used to only play on PC and that's where the chests were. I've had the tablet for years now and play more on it here. I passed level 6000 on the PC and I just noticed a lot. I know that the devices are different, but you can also do a lot here on the PC. It works in other games too. Please do something more for the PC. ThanksπŸ™

@Snow_Rider @Princess_Jessica @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Best Answer

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,139 Jelly Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi my dear sweet friend @Spinnifix. Your right I have played on different devices and the games are different on them. The levels are even completely different. I am working on a weekend challenge in soda, and I went to play a level that another player had played to collect bears the levels was nowhere the same. I have noticed also that the moves are either fewer or more on different devices. I want to see what @Snow_Rider has to say about this. She may be able to spread some light on the subject 😊

Answers

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,139 Jelly Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi my dear sweet friend @Spinnifix. Your right I have played on different devices and the games are different on them. The levels are even completely different. I am working on a weekend challenge in soda, and I went to play a level that another player had played to collect bears the levels was nowhere the same. I have noticed also that the moves are either fewer or more on different devices. I want to see what @Snow_Rider has to say about this. She may be able to spread some light on the subject 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello dear Jessica

I thank you. As you know, I myself have been helping the players for a long time. The players were very grateful. Yes, couldn't you do something all at once on all devices? Nothing on the PC. I have to play on the PC when I've used up the lives on the tablet or the tablet is plugged in. Anything is all. The PC is or can always be online. It doesn't have to be charged.

Kind regards and good evening PeggyπŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?